Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Forever-Delayed Does WWE

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2008, 06:43 PM   #1112 (permalink)
kid o mac
ROH here I come!

kid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friends
Default Re: Forever-Delayed Does WWE

FD, first off it's good to see that you have returned to this thread. Over the past week, I've read through the recaps in this thread, and it seems like the buildup for Mania is going to be great. As a fan of Matt Hardy, I'm kind of disappointed that he lost the title, but he lost it to another great wrestler, Triple H. As a fan of both Matt and Hunter, I hope that Matt is booked in a great match at Mania. As far as the other storylines in this thread, everything seems to be booked well. While the Edge v. Christian storyline has been done before, it should be interesting to see how you make this feud more original.