Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2008, 06:55 AM   #219 (permalink)
The_Boogey_Man
Working Dark Matches

The_Boogey_Man needs to make some friendsThe_Boogey_Man needs to make some friendsThe_Boogey_Man needs to make some friendsThe_Boogey_Man needs to make some friendsThe_Boogey_Man needs to make some friendsThe_Boogey_Man needs to make some friendsThe_Boogey_Man needs to make some friendsThe_Boogey_Man needs to make some friendsThe_Boogey_Man needs to make some friendsThe_Boogey_Man needs to make some friendsThe_Boogey_Man needs to make some friends
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

Juno
After watching Micheal Cera in Superbad, and hearing great things about this movie, i decided to check it out and i was very impressed. The movie is funny but doesnt try to be stupid or raunchy. Ellen Page plays her role extremly well, as does just about everyone in the movie. I really enjoyed this one.

Rating: A-

Shoot Em' Up
Well, being a fan of action flicks and Monica Bellucci i decided this one a go. This movie will get the adrenaline going and doesnt let up in anyway. Its like a car wreck, (but in a good way), you just cant take your eyes off of it. Its really hard to explain in a just a few sentences about this one. There are two problems however, Some of the special effects look really rushed and not polished. Second, is some of the acting (mostly by the back up characters) is very cheesey and forgettable. Outside of that, the movie kicks serious ass.

Rating: B+