Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw
View Single Post
post #216 of (permalink) Old 01-15-2008, 04:14 PM
Taylor Swift's Holiday Helper
The Great Gig in the Sky

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

Edit- sorry for the double post I didn't realize my post was the last one..

In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale
- First off, I never played the Dungeon Siege game, so I have no idea if the game was good or not. But I will tell you one thing, the film is atrocious. I'll give it some credit, the action in it is pretty nice, but thats about it. Jason Statham is not meant for a role of farmer in a fantasy film. And Ray Liotta looked like he did not want to do this film at all. I've heard that Uwe Boll was a horrible director, but this film has to rank with his worse. Now I see why this film didn't even earn a spot on this weeks box office. The story is all over the place, and doesn't make sense at times. Final verdict, wait for Cloverfield.

3/10

Thank You For Smoking- Aaron Eckhart does pretty good in this film. He plays a big tobacco industry lobbyist and does a good role, no doubt. I found it pretty interesting watching this film, because it is on the side of the opposition. You would expect a film about the negatives of tobacco, but this film revolves around a man who defends it for a living. I wish there was more Katie Holmes in this film (I have a thing for her), but we can't always get what we want. Overall, I don't think many of you would find it interesting, but I thought it was good.

7/10

Last edited by Taylor Swift's Holiday Helper; 01-15-2008 at 09:01 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome