Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2008, 10:01 PM   #212 (permalink)
iCe
California Girl = Delicious

iCe made the HOF BallotiCe made the HOF BallotiCe made the HOF BallotiCe made the HOF BallotiCe made the HOF BallotiCe made the HOF BallotiCe made the HOF BallotiCe made the HOF BallotiCe made the HOF BallotiCe made the HOF BallotiCe made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ill Will View Post
It really doesn't depend on if you liked basketball. It shouldn't be that hard to understand that it's a kids movie. It was made for kids, marketed at kids, and you need to be a kid for it to actually appeal to you.

The whole first half of the movie is mostly acting. There are a bunch of different skits. I'm not sure what you're talking about. Even the stand-up is technically acting.
Dude I saw that Movie when I was a Kid and it sucked, my little brother saw it a few weeks ago and he's 7 he got up and turned that TV off, the movie just plain sucked MJ and Looney Toons oh yea that's an instant Classic

As for the skits I don't consider that acting like a real comedy movie i.e Knocked Up, Super Bad, Juno ect.