Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Help Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2008, 12:34 PM   #13322 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

ROH Manhattan Mayhem II

Matt Cross & Erick Stevens v Mike Quackenbush & Jigsaw ***1/2 (great opener, one of the best I've seen in ROH this year)

Jimmy Jacobs v Mitch Franklin ** (did it's job of giving Jacobs an exhibition return match well enough)

BJ Whitmer, Brent Albright & Adam Pearce v Delirious, Nigel McGuinness & Pelle Primeau **1/2

Davey Richards v PAC **3/4

Austin Aries v Roderick Strong v Jack Evans ***3/4 (really enjoyed this match, crazy and just plain fun)

Ruckus v Eddie Edwards *** (good, strong debut for Ruckus. This is the first Ruckus match I've seen, and I wasn't disappointed)

Chris Hero v Claudio Castagnoli ***

ROH World Title Match:Bryan Danielson v Takeshi Morishima ****3/4 (excellent match. The first time I watched it I was a little disapointed, but the second time I loved it. My ROH MOTY so far, but I've still to see a lot of good-great stuff from 07)

ROH World Tag Team Titles 2/3 Falls Match: The Briscoes v Kevin Steen & El Generico ****1/2 (another awesome match, though the no-selling was pretty silly at some points. Still the best match I've seen in their series so far (I haven't seen Man Up or DBD N 1 yet))

Overall: Great show, and probably my 07 ROH show of the year so far. I've still to see a lot of heavily pimped stuff though so that might change. 9/10