Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2008, 11:32 AM   #191 (permalink)
Ill Will
Fitting In On Impact

Ill Will needs to make some friendsIll Will needs to make some friendsIll Will needs to make some friendsIll Will needs to make some friendsIll Will needs to make some friendsIll Will needs to make some friendsIll Will needs to make some friendsIll Will needs to make some friendsIll Will needs to make some friendsIll Will needs to make some friendsIll Will needs to make some friends
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

**review contains plot spoilers**

I Know Who Killed Me - Probably more than people were expecting from a movie with a Lindsay Lohan in it. She plays a set of twins separated at birth (familiar?), one an average college girl, the other a stripper. When the college girl gets kidnapped and starts to get tortured by her kidnapper (he cuts off her arm and leg), the other twin, the stripper, through stigmata, has the same thing happen to her body. Yes, as contrived as it sounds, this means her leg just randomly falls of without any explanation. Anyway, upon the death of their mother (who lives by the stripper, who the college girl has never met), the stripper is hinted toward where her sister is located (and losing a leg and arm was a pretty hint in the first place). Anyway, she finds her and rescues her.

There were several plot holes and continuity problems, but if you like the idea of Lindsay Lohan as a stripper, you'll like this movie. I wasn't so impressed though. 6.5/10
Ill Will is offline   Reply With Quote