Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw
View Single Post
post #168 of (permalink) Old 01-09-2008, 12:05 PM
Taylor Swift's Holiday Helper
The Great Gig in the Sky

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)

Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

I'm Not There- a film about Bob Dylan and stories of his lifetime. The film is played by different actors who represent a part of his lifetime. This film was good because it had both Christian Bale and Heath Ledger (Dark Knight cast!!). Crazy thing is even Cate Blanchett plays a man in this film, and boy she plays a male well. Not only that but you have Richard Gere and Ben Whilslow (lead actor from Perfume: The Story of a Murderer). This film is pretty different because of the different actors, kind of reminded me of Crash. From all that play the lead role I would have to say Heath Ledger did it the best. Interesting film, catch it if you can.

7/10

Rescue Dawn- I guess I went on a Christian Bale frenzy today. This film is great, a great tale of survival in the wilderness. Bale puts on a great performance, I'm telling you there is no praising this man enough. The film is funny at times near the beginning when hes tied up and says he needs to take a shit. I know that if I were in his situation I never would have made it out alive. I never thought anyone but Snake (MGS) would be cool enough to eat a snake, guess I was wrong. All in all the film is quite awesome, and I recommend it to all Bale fans.

7 or 8/10 (still not sure)

Last edited by Taylor Swift's Holiday Helper; 01-09-2008 at 04:43 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome