Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2008, 10:26 AM   #162 (permalink)
Rockhead
The Great Gig in the Sky

Rockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

Crazy Eights- 7th film of the Horrorfest that I've seen, and man was it bad. I actually didn't expect much anyways, because most of these independent horror films end up being crappers. Bad, but not the worst from this years Horrorfest.

4/10

Just Married- I needed to wash away all the "bad" from the last movie I saw, so i decided to watch a comedy. I didn't expect too much from this film. I have come to the conclusion that this film is underrated and very funny indeed. I always end u liking films with Asthon Kutcher in it. I just thought that the whole idea of a destined couple gone wrong was really cool. Good film, Its a fun one to check out.

8/10

Lucky Number Slevin- this movie just blew me away. Josh Hartnett gives one hell of a performance, damn he was good in this film. So much shooting, blood, and it even has some laughs in it here and there. The cast also includes Morgan Freeman and Bruce Willis, so its a real must see. The last twenty five minutes of this film are spectacular. Everything comes together, and the twist is just so good. Like I said before this film blew me away. It is a really good film, I gave it an 8 but because it had such a clever end I give it a 9.

9/10

Last edited by Rockhead : 01-07-2008 at 12:12 PM.
Rockhead is offline   Reply With Quote