Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2008, 11:35 PM   #154 (permalink)
DarkStark
VALAR MORGHULIS

DarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on rep
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockhead View Post

I love that film, it was damn good. I think I would give it a 9 or a 10. Its so different than anything I have seen before. And one of my favorite scenes was when Kate Hudson took too many pills and almost died, it was a nice scene.
9 out of 10 is absolutely fair. This movie got me into Kate Hudson *before this I didn't even know she was Goldy's daughter* . I think she's a very good actress and I also loved her in Skeleton Key *LOVED that ending too... I recommend it if you haven't seen it* Might as well go ahead and grade it.

Skeleton Key

This is a movie that's very suspenssful. I went into it thinking it was a horror movie but it's not. It's a very dramatic movie staring Kate Hudson. She is hired to take care of a man who's gone suddenly ill. While taking care of this man she begins to discover strange things and starts to investigate what's going on. A well written movie with an ending that I loved.

6.5 out of 10
DarkStark is offline   Reply With Quote