Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2008, 11:35 PM   #154 (permalink)
Hit-Girl
Faith and a .45

Hit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on rep
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockhead View Post

I love that film, it was damn good. I think I would give it a 9 or a 10. Its so different than anything I have seen before. And one of my favorite scenes was when Kate Hudson took too many pills and almost died, it was a nice scene.
9 out of 10 is absolutely fair. This movie got me into Kate Hudson *before this I didn't even know she was Goldy's daughter* . I think she's a very good actress and I also loved her in Skeleton Key *LOVED that ending too... I recommend it if you haven't seen it* Might as well go ahead and grade it.

Skeleton Key

This is a movie that's very suspenssful. I went into it thinking it was a horror movie but it's not. It's a very dramatic movie staring Kate Hudson. She is hired to take care of a man who's gone suddenly ill. While taking care of this man she begins to discover strange things and starts to investigate what's going on. A well written movie with an ending that I loved.

6.5 out of 10

Spoiler for HIT-GIRL CORRIDOR *BEST.SCENE.EVER!* :

Hit-Girl is offline   Reply With Quote