Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2008, 11:18 PM   #153 (permalink)
Rockhead
The Great Gig in the Sky

Rockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

Tooth and Nail- another film from Horrorfest 2007. Well I will tell you one thing, it tops the atrocious Lake Dead. This film would have been better if there was more blood, gore, and fighting in it, rather than people deciding what to do. Rider Strong is in this film, so I partially enjoyed it because of him. Not the best of Horrorfest 07, but not the worst.

5/10

next review, Nightmare Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceKitten View Post
Almost Famous

As I said before with my rating of The Shawshank Redemption...there are only about 3 or 4 movies I'd give a ten out of ten grade. This is one of them. I absolutely love this movie. It's well written and very well acted. I don't think this movie could have been made any better.

There's a scene where they are all on the bus and suddenly start singing Tiny Dancer.... Our cheerleader/dance team bus now has a tradition of always singing that song on road trips. It's a site to behold. Or beheard

I love that film, it was damn good. I think I would give it a 9 or a 10. Its so different than anything I have seen before. And one of my favorite scenes was when Kate Hudson took too many pills and almost died, it was a nice scene.

Last edited by Rockhead : 01-06-2008 at 11:21 PM.
Rockhead is offline   Reply With Quote