Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2008, 03:57 PM   #149 (permalink)
Rockhead
The Great Gig in the Sky

Rockhead Rockhead Rockhead Rockhead Rockhead Rockhead Rockhead Rockhead Rockhead Rockhead Rockhead
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

Rambo III- I am so glad I saw this before watching the new Rambo film, because I want to be up to date with it. This film is action packed, and Sly is a badass with a gun. Honestly I think this film beats the second one but falls short in front of the original. It is still a good film though and I recommend it. Now I am all geared up to watch the new Rambo film on Jan. 25th.

7/10

Barbershop 2: Back in Business- The first Barbershop was just awesome. It had the perfect blend of comedy and entertainment. This sequel is a great follow up to the first one. I do have a few problems with the story though. I think it was really stupid that Dinka forgot about his love for Terri. I mean after a whole first film pursuing her, it just stops like that?? Other than that the film is as fun to watch as the first one.

7/10