Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2008, 04:57 PM   #149 (permalink)
Rockhead
The Great Gig in the Sky

Rockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

Rambo III- I am so glad I saw this before watching the new Rambo film, because I want to be up to date with it. This film is action packed, and Sly is a badass with a gun. Honestly I think this film beats the second one but falls short in front of the original. It is still a good film though and I recommend it. Now I am all geared up to watch the new Rambo film on Jan. 25th.

7/10

Barbershop 2: Back in Business- The first Barbershop was just awesome. It had the perfect blend of comedy and entertainment. This sequel is a great follow up to the first one. I do have a few problems with the story though. I think it was really stupid that Dinka forgot about his love for Terri. I mean after a whole first film pursuing her, it just stops like that?? Other than that the film is as fun to watch as the first one.

7/10