Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Help Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2008, 04:30 AM   #13096 (permalink)
McQueen
Hunter of Invisible Game

Location: highway jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive
McQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on rep
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-C View Post
So how many of you guys have watched the extended version of what is possibly the greatest match of all time? The 1992 match of the year (the only previous version of which was clipped heavily) has been re-released in an extended version and everyone has to see it. If you have seen the heavily clipped version before you will know what I'm talking about. Kobashi/Kikuchi vs Can-Am Express in nearly all of it's glory.

GET IT!! (if you haven't already)
Where you motherf****r WHERE!!!!!! Me not having a full version of that match would be MADNESS (in this post-Chris Benoit world we live in) (PM me please)

That match f'n owns.

As far as the Nigel promo ROH Fans suck. I'm about 50% of the way to going completely heel on that promotion but then I think of Sweet n' Sour Inc. and I feel better.