Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2007, 09:32 PM   #113 (permalink)
DarkStark
VALAR MORGHULIS

DarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on rep
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordcatfish View Post
What are your thoughts on the other Jaws sequels? I'm always interested to see what people think of the third and fourth films of the series.
I found them very hard to enjoy. I liked the 3rd one better than the 4th but neither is something I have a craving to see again. If I'm flipping through the TV and one of them is on I usually watch but other than that.. meh. I absolutely love one and two though.

Captivity

Watched this again with my sister. I'm a huge Cuthbert fan and I really enjoyed the movie. It was kinda predictable at some parts but I didn't see the ending coming. It's worth a rent but not really worth a buy.
DarkStark is offline   Reply With Quote