Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anime Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-29-2007, 10:51 AM   #1039 (permalink)
-GP-
Getting Cheap Pops...

-GP- is getting a push-GP- is getting a push-GP- is getting a push-GP- is getting a push-GP- is getting a push-GP- is getting a push-GP- is getting a push-GP- is getting a push-GP- is getting a push-GP- is getting a push-GP- is getting a push
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Just stumbled across the anime thread by chance...been around for 6 months and never bothered to check out the "Entertainment" forum before

Last thing i watched whole was "Death Note", watching "Bleach" right now and filling up my weeks by downloading all the old "DragonBall" episodes. Kinda got nostalgic the other day and thought i'd rewatch them all and stick 'em on DVDs or something - watched them on TV when i was a kid.

"Death Note" was off the charts brilliant for the first half or so, but went a bit down towards the end - but still pulled off the odd special moment. Anime ending was not a favourite...

Also finished "Elfen Lied" after a mate recomended it. Can't say it was bad, but it didn't blow me away either. That being said, opening sequence was pure shock value awesomness!

About 2-3 months back i stumbled across an older series called "Infinite Ryvius". Really well done and with some great dubbing (couldn't find it in Japanese unfortunately). Well worth a look if you like slower burning stories.

So, are you guys here following Japanese subbed Bleach or Adult Swim dubbed Bleach?
I'm going with the subs since i have this thing about watching things in their original language where possible.
I understand Adult Swim cut it off just before the fight with Byakuya, probably my favourite fight thus far.