Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 12-26-2007, 12:25 PM   #99 (permalink)
Deadman™
Minority share owner of the Green Bay Packers

Deadman™ is making a name for themselvesDeadman™ is making a name for themselvesDeadman™ is making a name for themselvesDeadman™ is making a name for themselvesDeadman™ is making a name for themselvesDeadman™ is making a name for themselvesDeadman™ is making a name for themselvesDeadman™ is making a name for themselvesDeadman™ is making a name for themselvesDeadman™ is making a name for themselvesDeadman™ is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End

Can't say that I liked this movie. I found it confusing at times and didn't care for how it ended with the whole Will/Elizabeth thing. My wife didn't like it and she loved the first two movies.

D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Supebad - This is the classic "comedy" of our generation. This is what Dazed and Confused is for the 70's generation or American Graffiti for the 50's/60's generation.

10/10
But those movies were about an era 15-20 years before the movie was actually made. Superbad can't be put in the same category IMO.

I could be wrong.

(But I'm not)

Last edited by Deadman™ : 12-26-2007 at 12:36 PM.
Deadman™ is offline   Reply With Quote