Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 12-26-2007, 12:01 PM   #98 (permalink)
Rockhead
The Great Gig in the Sky

Rockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

Pi- from the director of one of my favorite movies of all time, Requiem for a Dream. Well this film was entirely in black and white which truthfully made things harder to understand. And the whole thing about the mathematician going crazy really did confuse me. Ending was quite nice though. All in all, this is not Darren Aronofsky's best work.

5/10

Wild Things- a film about a master plan of getting money from a lady, by creating a rape scandal. The film plot was a little weird, and their were many plot twists involved. I can't say I was too impressed with how the film was laid out. But, I will give credit where credit is due. Denise Richards tits looked awesome in the film, and thats probably the only thing that made me watch this.

6/10