Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - GWE: Global Wrestling Enterprise

View Single Post

Old 12-20-2007, 04:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jae Jae
still here

Jae Jae has made a name for themselvesJae Jae has made a name for themselvesJae Jae has made a name for themselvesJae Jae has made a name for themselvesJae Jae has made a name for themselvesJae Jae has made a name for themselvesJae Jae has made a name for themselvesJae Jae has made a name for themselvesJae Jae has made a name for themselvesJae Jae has made a name for themselvesJae Jae has made a name for themselves
Default Re: GWE: Global Wrestling Enterprise

Not all that much to say just yet, apart from the fact that it is great to see along with many other bookers returning. This thread will probably take a while before the first show is posted, but don't worry, I will still be following the signings and news. It's good that you are signing free agents, but I must admit that it is getting rather old for created threads to have leftovers from WWE and sometimes TNA. If possible, I would like to see some indy talent in the roster as well a few veterans that aren't working at this time. That would give this thread that unique spark it needs right now, although Hogan being the promoter and the involvement of Sylvester Stalone is pretty unique in itself. Anyway, good luck with this project Tony; I have seen you improve in BTB ever since you first started out, and I'm sure you will not disappoint with this.
Jae Jae is offline   Reply With Quote