Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response
View Single Post
post #190 of (permalink) Old 12-18-2007, 08:16 PM
AJJets107
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE: A Strong Response

AJ's review

The promo with HBK was great, when RKO came out it was even better. I loved the comment Randy made that HBK should go to Smackdown! as he wouldn't win the title over at Raw. The last line HBK was pretty funny. Nice way to end the promo by HBK superkicking Orton. Good job to give SD! HBK as its a good addition for them.

It's pretty hard to see Burke and Santino work together in this match up, from what they've been telling each other the past few weeks. A CM Punk/Jeff Hardy stable could work out. I think Burke will blame Santino for the lose. Nice comfrontation between Regal and Coach. I wouldn't never think Regal would dare to open his mouth, when Mr. McMahon is pissed. I think when the other McMahons come there are going to take Steph's side.

I think HBK is going to announce Batista the part of the team? I guess we'll be finding out this Smackdown! There was a couple of grammar mistakes in the promo, but didn't mess the promo up. Good thing you picked Hardy to be part of Team HBK.

I thought Cody Rhodes was getting the win. Good thing I am wrong as Carlito shouldn't job to Rhodes. I hope this begins the push for Carlito. The Randy Orton promo was alright, nothing big, except announcig Mr. Kennedy, MVP as part of his team. You got yourself a pretty good team for Team Orton. Hopefully you picked good people for Team HBK.

CM Punk is getting along with everybody Hardy and Punk. I can't really comment on this promo tbh. I am thinking Regal is a tweener, because of his comments on the Mickie vs. Victoria match. I hope Victoria wins this match and finally has gold around her waist.

Was this a Hardcore match? Because Cade and Murdoch hit Stevie with the belt, and the referee said nothing. Anyway I was hoping for them to lose the title, but hat didn't happen yet. The HHH promo was really good with Steph saying she never saw HHH so pissed coming home after Cyber Sunday. IMO I am tired of the HHH/McMahon feud. Hopefully this will end at SS.

I didn't like how the Undertaker came out. What would have been best, was that Taker didn't show up and during the middle of the match where everybody is down. Undertaker comes out. Even though it wasn't like that it was pretty good.

Overall: Another great show! There were grammar mistakes, and I liked Team HBK having The Undertaker. The promos were great!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome