Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anime Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-18-2007, 05:12 AM   #1034 (permalink)
Tempest
Lady Tempest Alexander

Tempest has made a name for themselvesTempest has made a name for themselvesTempest has made a name for themselvesTempest has made a name for themselvesTempest has made a name for themselvesTempest has made a name for themselvesTempest has made a name for themselvesTempest has made a name for themselvesTempest has made a name for themselvesTempest has made a name for themselvesTempest has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

I'm currently watching Ah! My Goddess. I've been seeing pictures of that anime for years and didn't feel like watching it until now. I watched all of Season One and the movie this weekend, now I'm working on Season two and the OVA. It's a good anime and pretty funny too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat View Post
I know that, since most of you are guys and probably enjoy the male oriented animes, you might not want to consider this but Sailor Moon is an awesome show. Forget the dubbed ones, only the first 65 episodes were great, watch the Japanese episodes. They are a bit more serious and shit isn't cut out of it that affects the storyline.

It really is a great anime, easily the best I have ever seen, and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. It might be considered "girly" but it's an amazing show. The episodes are very similar to their comic counterparts.
I luv Sailor Moon its my heart( I was just watching it like 3 days ago). I've been watching that since I was a kid. It's one of my fav. anime's.

1,892 of 2,000 Books read since: July 07'~