Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anime Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-16-2007, 04:18 PM   #1031 (permalink)
Sephiroth
ĦOle! ĦOle! ĦOle!

Sephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat View Post
I know that, since most of you are guys and probably enjoy the male oriented animes, you might not want to consider this but Sailor Moon is an awesome show. Forget the dubbed ones, only the first 65 episodes were great, watch the Japanese episodes. They are a bit more serious and shit isn't cut out of it that affects the storyline.

It really is a great anime, easily the best I have ever seen, and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. It might be considered "girly" but it's an amazing show. The episodes are very similar to their comic counterparts.
never really got into Sailor Moon. it always seemed to girly for me and i never knew when it was on so i sporadically saw an episode every few weeks. plus Ranma 1/2 was all i needed back then

i did enjoy trying to figure out how in the hell to play the Sailor Moon SNES game on my computer. it was actually more fun when i didn't know what i was doing and just walking around the city and doing shit than when i finally figured it out