Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 12-15-2007, 03:12 PM   #62 (permalink)
Rockhead
The Great Gig in the Sky

Rockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

I Am Legend- Will Smith really shines in this one. I didn't think he would ever be able to shine like he did in Pursuit of Happyness but I guess I was wrong. The film is played out well, plot is great. There are certain plot holes, and the ending is a little awkward. The monsters look a little too much like they came out of a video game, but overall, go see this film.

8/10

Monster In Law- first things first, J-Lo is smoking hot in this film. Jane Fonda puts on a great performance. I happened to really enjoy this film, and thought it was played out as a nice comedy. Good job on this one.