Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF BTB: Thread Name Change and Partner Request Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2007, 08:20 PM   #542 (permalink)
Haidys
WF's Biggest Jericho Mark

Haidys needs to make some friendsHaidys needs to make some friendsHaidys needs to make some friendsHaidys needs to make some friendsHaidys needs to make some friendsHaidys needs to make some friendsHaidys needs to make some friendsHaidys needs to make some friendsHaidys needs to make some friendsHaidys needs to make some friends
Default Re: WF BTB: Thread Name Change and Partner Request Thread

I really can't beleive i'm at this again. Here's the deal. I MIGHT be coming back. I really don't know. I've been getting this urge lately. This will most likely be my final attempt so i'm looking for the best partner possible. Requirements...

- Experience - You got to have experience here, and know what you're doing

- Presentation - I'm all for it, I'm a bit of a perfectionist so you'll have to have good presentation

- MSN

- Reliability - I've had a few partner situations and I really, really need somebody reliable

- You also must be creative when writing and can co-operate over MSN. Suggest suggestions and take suggestions, talk/write/spell well, etc.

Now this doesn't mean I'll be doing BTB. PM me and we can talk, and ultimately i'll decide if I want to give BTB another crack again.
Haidys is offline   Reply With Quote