Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2007, 02:08 PM   #168 (permalink)
AJJets107
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

AJJets107 AJJets107 AJJets107
Default Re: WWE: A Strong Response

OP: Nice way to open up Smackdown with Coach coming out. I am glad you didn't choose him as GM, because there would be two heel GMs for both brands. I would think you should've shown Matt Striker later on in the night.

M1: Nice to see Chavo return, but I doubt the SaveUs promo was for him. Glad to see Chavo get away with the victory. Even though I see Jimmy Wang Yang winning the title.

P2: There were a few grammar mistakes on this promo, but everything went well. Very surprised that Johnny returned. It looks like there faces. This cruiserweight match just go better.

M2: Very nice match up here, even though I am unsure about Chris Masters being in the match. Nice results. I guess I need to go back and read the other shows.

P2: Great MVP promo, I was expecting for Hardy to come out. I wonder who the second team captain is. I am thinking Triple H. I am guessing there a stable right? WGTT and Masters with MVP.

M3: Can't really comment on this one.

P3: Seems realistic that MVP would go out and recruit people like Finaly. I didn't see Orton coming to SD! which got me. I still think HHH is the team captain.

M4: Not to sure about another special guest referee, I would only leave that to PPV, or once in a while. The ending was great, I could see that happening.

M5: I don't see why Matt Hardy gets another rematch for the US title only after losing it to MVP at Cyber Sunday. Anyways I was shocked as hell that it was Shawn Micheals I was thinking it was going to be Y2J. I was thinking HBK would superkick MVP, but what a great ending. Both shows had great endings.

Overall: A great Smackdown! Your indeed one of the best bookers here. Although you need to watch for the grammar though.
AJJets107 is offline   Reply With Quote