Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response
View Single Post
post #168 of (permalink) Old 12-08-2007, 03:08 PM
AJJets107
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE: A Strong Response

OP: Nice way to open up Smackdown with Coach coming out. I am glad you didn't choose him as GM, because there would be two heel GMs for both brands. I would think you should've shown Matt Striker later on in the night.

M1: Nice to see Chavo return, but I doubt the SaveUs promo was for him. Glad to see Chavo get away with the victory. Even though I see Jimmy Wang Yang winning the title.

P2: There were a few grammar mistakes on this promo, but everything went well. Very surprised that Johnny returned. It looks like there faces. This cruiserweight match just go better.

M2: Very nice match up here, even though I am unsure about Chris Masters being in the match. Nice results. I guess I need to go back and read the other shows.

P2: Great MVP promo, I was expecting for Hardy to come out. I wonder who the second team captain is. I am thinking Triple H. I am guessing there a stable right? WGTT and Masters with MVP.

M3: Can't really comment on this one.

P3: Seems realistic that MVP would go out and recruit people like Finaly. I didn't see Orton coming to SD! which got me. I still think HHH is the team captain.

M4: Not to sure about another special guest referee, I would only leave that to PPV, or once in a while. The ending was great, I could see that happening.

M5: I don't see why Matt Hardy gets another rematch for the US title only after losing it to MVP at Cyber Sunday. Anyways I was shocked as hell that it was Shawn Micheals I was thinking it was going to be Y2J. I was thinking HBK would superkick MVP, but what a great ending. Both shows had great endings.

Overall: A great Smackdown! Your indeed one of the best bookers here. Although you need to watch for the grammar though.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome