Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response
View Single Post
post #165 of (permalink) Old 12-08-2007, 01:35 PM
TheInstantClassic
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE: A Strong Response

THE INSTANTCLASSIC REVIEW

OPENING PROMO: Nige, I loved this, The Coach in character, You done him brilliantly and loved his moaning about Regal, Edge coming out and Shane Mcmahon made it better, Edge was in character and Shane seemed in Character, Very Very Good way to start of what i expect to be an excellent Smackdown, Striker coming out was also good

Match 1: Decent match but i defo would prefer matches to be in full

Edge and Estrada promo: Good way to start a rivalry maybe, Armando i wouldnt say was in character but still good, Look foward to the match

Match 2: Another good match, Decent length for a recap but please do in full

MVP and Hardy Promo: This was a very good promo, I love the length of your promos and Looking foward to the match

Match 3: Another alright match, Cant really say much more

MVP, Finlay and Orton Promo: Another very good promo, Great Length, All in character and really enjoyed this one

Match 4: Very good match, The length was better and the end was amazing, Very Very realistic with Umaga dominating

Match 5: Very good Match

Aftermath of Match 5: Can i say anything about this, It was just total genious, I was stunned to here it was HBK and a great way to bring him back, What a Survivor Series, I just loved the ending

Rating 10/10 ( I was going to give a 9 but that Ending changed my mind )

BAD POINTS: The Matches, I dont know if you are the best match writer but i would try and do them full, Your Show would improve with it

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome