Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 12-01-2007, 12:16 PM   #45 (permalink)
Mr.Brightside
Mr.Rager

Mr.Brightside has posts worth readingMr.Brightside has posts worth readingMr.Brightside has posts worth readingMr.Brightside has posts worth readingMr.Brightside has posts worth readingMr.Brightside has posts worth readingMr.Brightside has posts worth readingMr.Brightside has posts worth readingMr.Brightside has posts worth readingMr.Brightside has posts worth readingMr.Brightside has posts worth reading
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

No Country for old men

I went to the movie thinking this is just gonna be a ok film, i was dead wrong this is one of the best movies to come out in a long time. The acting is GREAT the main villain is just so believable and scary because he could easily be a real person. The dialog is really odd because theirs not a ton but the dialog that is there is amazing. over I'll give the movie a 9/10 just for the fact the ending was a little weak besides that i highly recommend the movie.