Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anime Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2007, 02:05 PM   #952 (permalink)
Nearô
The Last Ride

Nearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth
-Near-, your list of post-apocalyptic anime is all wrong. the only one i'd consider is Trigun. haven't seen Black Lagoon, Darker than Black, Blue Drop, Dragonaut, or You're Under Arrest: Full Throttle. Bebop, Elfen Lied, and Gungrave aren't close to post-apocalytpic.
I wasn't listing just post-apocalyptic Anime. Though, there were a few in that list.

Trigun, DTB, and Dragonaut are all considered PA. But yeah, that wasn't the focus of the list. I am not into much PA Anime, tbs. I doubt I could even create a list that large. I just rattled off some things I thought he would enjoy.

And Triple X, there aren't any dubs released past 7. Stick with the subbed versions. Much better anyway.

Last edited by Nearô : 11-27-2007 at 02:09 PM.