Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2007, 09:46 AM   #29 (permalink)
lordcatfish
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

lordcatfish 501 - 1000lordcatfish 501 - 1000lordcatfish 501 - 1000lordcatfish 501 - 1000lordcatfish 501 - 1000lordcatfish 501 - 1000lordcatfish 501 - 1000
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

Above the Law/Nico (title depends on where you live)

Well here in England channel 5 shows yet another Steven Seagal film (I actually think he has some kind of investment in their channel now). This was his first film from the late 80s and the plot is unsurprisingly similar to most of his films. Seagal is a cop with a military/martial arts background who is trying to stop some kind of corruption/dodgy dealings/murder plot and in the process goes around beating the shit out of everyone. Of course you cannot forget he's a family man and they get put in danger due to him putting his nose in where it just doesn't belong (original I know). This film is also from a time when Seagal was a lot slimmer.

As much as I'm mocking the film, it wasn't actually that bad, though maybe that's because I actually enjoy some Seagal films. Plot isn't too confusing and it's a decent enough way to kill 2 hours or so. Worth noting that Seagal actually takes damage here where as in most films he doesn't even get a scratch. So yeah, decent film, just don't expect any awards for acting, scripts etc.

6.5/10
lordcatfish is offline   Reply With Quote