Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Help Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2007, 03:18 PM   #12432 (permalink)
Claymore
Backyard Wrestling

Location: You don't throw rocks at a man with a machine gun...
Claymore 501 - 1000Claymore 501 - 1000Claymore 501 - 1000Claymore 501 - 1000Claymore 501 - 1000Claymore 501 - 1000
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPaiMei
Ya, I sent them an e-mail requesting a replacement for N2. Thing is, I think Highspots will probably be gone till next Monday at least, so by the time they respond, get my address, get my copy, send it out, etc, I probably won't have it for another two weeks, best case scenario. So I guess I'm just gonna watch N3 cause its supposedly the best indy show evar and go through the first two when I can. Pisses me off, I pre-order, wait an extra month even though PWG supposedly figured out their replicator problems, then the discs are faulty at best.
Yeah man, they return to work on the Tuesday. I had to email them about my pre-order as well. There was a problem with it, and since I don't get payed till Friday I couldn't get it. So I emailed them and said take the money off on Friday. I got an e-mail bakc saying, no problem but we will be gone from Thursday, and will return on Tuesday.

You might get lucky though, and get something shipped out soon.