Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF BTB: Thread Name Change and Partner Request Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2007, 02:17 PM   #514 (permalink)
Hollywood Event
WWE Jobber

Hollywood Event 251 - 500Hollywood Event 251 - 500Hollywood Event 251 - 500Hollywood Event 251 - 500
Default Re: WF BTB: Thread Name Change and Partner Request Thread

Well, after a year or possibly more out, I'm looking to get back into this again. I'm not sure exactly the type of BTB I'm looking to do so I'm open to suggestions, and I'm looking for a partner (No experience needed) to work with me. So whoever's interested, PM me and we'll discuss ideas.

You're probably wondering who I am though and if I have experience. The answer to that is I'm a BTB Hall of Famer so yes I have plenty of experience, I first started booking in 2003 and have done multiple shows, however because it's been such a long time since I've actually posted here, I don't think anyone will know me, with the exception of Wolf Beast, Juvy and maybe one or two others.

So if anyone wants to start a show, PM me and we'll discuss it.
There is only one thing that I request though and that is not to PM if you aren't interested in doing this in the long run.

Thanks.

EDIT: FOUND A PARTNER NOW, THANKS FOR THE MESSAGES

Last edited by Hollywood Event : 11-18-2007 at 06:57 PM.
Hollywood Event is offline   Reply With Quote