Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF BTB: Thread Name Change and Partner Request Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2007, 02:48 PM   #511 (permalink)
JD-T4CKTiiCKz

JD-T4CKTiiCKz 501 - 1000JD-T4CKTiiCKz 501 - 1000JD-T4CKTiiCKz 501 - 1000JD-T4CKTiiCKz 501 - 1000JD-T4CKTiiCKz 501 - 1000JD-T4CKTiiCKz 501 - 1000JD-T4CKTiiCKz 501 - 1000
Default Re: WF BTB: Thread Name Change and Partner Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCD
Hello fellow bookers, I am interested in doing a group BTB with three other guys or girls. I will be the user with the storylines, I want someone good with brilliant promo writing skills and to write between matches, of course I want a match writer and this position you donít need to be experience in booking, just as long as you are good at making banners and that for the name and each show and Pay-Per-Views, this is like a sponsor dealing with a soccer club, not to do with the booking but just for the basic things like making the banner. So if youíre interested PM me, but I need you to have: MSN Messenger, experience with what job youíre doing and finally, dedicated not like going and saying to the match writer say, hurry up your wasting my time by holding us up. I want us to be dedicated and I will write the previews to shows too.
Still need every position, haven't quoted this for a while however spaces needed!!! PM me if your interested too. I need a show writer and match writer now as I have Big C doing my graphics for points. Keep the PM's open. And BTW, Im not really a mod however just a reminder, ig you want to do a basic WWE BTB then check back at the further equests back there are too many new BTBs thus I like this forum because its tidy.
JD-T4CKTiiCKz is offline   Reply With Quote