Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2007, 04:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Killswitch
Moron

Killswitch needs to be red reppedKillswitch needs to be red reppedKillswitch needs to be red reppedKillswitch needs to be red reppedKillswitch needs to be red reppedKillswitch needs to be red reppedKillswitch needs to be red reppedKillswitch needs to be red reppedKillswitch needs to be red reppedKillswitch needs to be red reppedKillswitch needs to be red repped
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

Jackass 2

Same concept as the original Jackass, but this was taken to a slightly higher level. I haven't laughed at a movie like I did at this in quite some time, but not only did it have a lot of funny scenes but a lot of ones that made me cringe. One thing I noticed about this Jackass compared to the previous, and the shows was that they reveal a little more of the interaction between the cast behind the scenes. Overall though, it was a great film to see with my buddies, as all of us were laughing, screaming and cringing at the same time.

8/10.
Killswitch is offline   Reply With Quote