Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2007, 02:10 PM   #84 (permalink)
kane01
Working Dark Matches

kane01 501 - 1000kane01 501 - 1000kane01 501 - 1000kane01 501 - 1000kane01 501 - 1000kane01 501 - 1000kane01 501 - 1000kane01 501 - 1000
Default Re: WWE: A Strong Response

Raw Review

Opening promo looked very good through the recap. Haven't read this thread before so is very helpful Triple H talking about what has happened recently in his speech. Vinnie comes out and no suprises that he has put the odds against Triple H once again, but i see Triple H getting the better of Vince once again.

Good to see CM Punk going over strong here over Hardcore Holly in what looked a very solid match. However if this is the only bit of action he will be involved with tonight i would be very dissapointed, seeing how much attention Triple H is getting tonight.

Meh Cody Rhodes is bland as hell IRL and looks like the same in here too. Personally i would like to see him turn on his Dad and have them feud but anyway.

Burke v Val was much better than expected as i thought this was going to be a full on squash, but Val gave a pretty good fight. No suprise that Burke gets the victory and looking at the Taboo Tuesday card it looks like he is involved in no feud with anyone at the moment so i presume that your just building up some momentum for him leading to him eventually getting involved in the IC Title scene.

Very good interview here by Kennedy hyping his match with Jeff Hardy. Nice to see him bring up the match stipulations and matches that he won when involved in them.

Great 6 man tag match here building up all three of the feuds involved in the match. Good victory for the faces and with Mickie winning it looks like unfortunatly that Beth Phoenix will win their encounter Very pumped up for the IC Title match at Taboo Tuesday and good to see that neither of them two lost by pinfall as it makes the result of this match at Taboo Tuesday more unpredictable.

Santino is GOD. Push him for the WWE Championship please. Looks like your going to have a Santino/DH Smith feud but what the heck does DH stand for lol?

Nice little seg here, pretty obvious that Punk is going to get involved in the main event.

Great to see Dreamer and Richards teaming up in this thread and is a nice asset to the tag division. Suprised that a PPV match has been spoiled the week before the PPV itself. Huge victory for Richards and Dreamer picking up huge momentum for the PPV, but unfortunatly with them winning this match it looks like Cade and Murdoch will win at Taboo Tuesday but personally would love to see Dreamer and Richards with the belts.

No suprises that Triple H went through the first two teams but things really didn't pick up in this match until the third match. Looks like Triple H is going to pull off a shocker when Morrison gets himself disqualified which is the right way to end this match. Good aftermath with CM Punk making the save and he looks very strong going into the PPV.

Overall Rating: Overall was a solid show nothing spectacular but was very realistic compared to Raw shows IRL which is never spectacular itself. 7.75/10

Will pm you my votes now
kane01 is offline   Reply With Quote