Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2007, 02:42 PM   #499 (permalink)
Fail
Better Than You

Fail made the HOF BallotFail made the HOF BallotFail made the HOF BallotFail made the HOF BallotFail made the HOF BallotFail made the HOF BallotFail made the HOF BallotFail made the HOF BallotFail made the HOF BallotFail made the HOF BallotFail made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: EWR Version 4.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple Spitter!
Okay, I've got a little problem. I've been running TNA, and it has been 2 months. I sent a tape to the TNT network, and was hoping that they'd accept my deal. But they said this-

"Thanks for the promo tapes, but we're not comfortable with the riskiness of your product."

I changed the riskiness of TNA to 75%. I wanted it to be just like WWE's risk. I thought I'd get a deal with them, but I didn't. Anyone knows how to get a deal with TNT or probably CBS because they look good to me.
Check what the Networks Risk Level is for any time of the day, and lower it to the time that satisfy's you the most. TNT's risk is around the 40% level so you should be aiming to drop down your risk level to around there if you really want a deal with them.
Fail is offline   Reply With Quote