Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2007, 02:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hit-Girl
Faith and a .45

Hit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on rep
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by -NFR-
American Gangster:

I don't necessarily think this movie should have been longer, but they should have focused on different thing, in my opinion.

They focused way too much on the "Gangster" aspect of the movie. They glorified the drug trade, and other details. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a detailed movie, but I feel there were other details that could of replaced them.

I really wish they would have focused on the investigation a bit more. It seemed like they rushed at the end of the movie. I feel I barely knew Crowe's character, in fact, I don't even remember his character's name off hand.

If I could have plotted the screening out myself, it would have ended up being a 4+ hour movie(like it was originally intended to be). I would have kept everything they had, and added a lot more depth to the investigation and other areas of the movie.

I disagree. I think they focused on Crowe's character way to much. I wanted more emphasis on Washington's character.

Spoiler for HIT-GIRL CORRIDOR *BEST.SCENE.EVER!* :

Hit-Girl is offline   Reply With Quote