Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2007, 01:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Killswitch
Moron

Killswitch needs to be red reppedKillswitch needs to be red reppedKillswitch needs to be red reppedKillswitch needs to be red reppedKillswitch needs to be red reppedKillswitch needs to be red reppedKillswitch needs to be red reppedKillswitch needs to be red reppedKillswitch needs to be red reppedKillswitch needs to be red reppedKillswitch needs to be red repped
Default Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

Seeing how the last thread was all about spam and raising up post count and not about actually listing which movie you saw and giving some feed back so someone else could get a good grasp of what the movie was about, I thought having this type thread would work much better and create good quality discussion towards movies.

Do not just post the last movie you saw, post a mini review about the movie so others can get a good enough grasp about the film and also rate it on a 1/10 scale.

I’ll start it off so people now what is expected…

American Gangster:

Even though this film had a running time of over 2 and half hours, I’d say it needed to be longer, maybe even a mini-series like the Godfather. Chiwetel Ejiofor is really underused, and we don’t really get to know the rest of Richie Roberts 70s version of The Untouchables, only being briefly introduced for them. Maybe with more time there also could've more of an examination of the moral quandary that should've been the heart of this film. Because Frank Lucas in many ways isn't much different from many other entrepreneurs who made their own way with their own code of how things are done, but the movie seems to want to have its cake and it eat too. It celebrates Lucas' rise as something boldly American while lightly condemning it.

7/10
Killswitch is offline   Reply With Quote