Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Ghetto Anthony, Seek Help

View Single Post

Old 03-17-2007, 03:12 AM   #190 (permalink)
Lunatic Fringe
Unstable... Very Unstable

Lunatic Fringe whored out on repLunatic Fringe whored out on repLunatic Fringe whored out on repLunatic Fringe whored out on repLunatic Fringe whored out on repLunatic Fringe whored out on repLunatic Fringe whored out on repLunatic Fringe whored out on repLunatic Fringe whored out on repLunatic Fringe whored out on repLunatic Fringe whored out on rep
Default Re: Ghetto Anthony, Seek Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSilver™
Its a user title. get over it. what do you want everyone to get rid of user titles just incase you think they are trying to attract attention. Nice observation and statement but its full of blue and white crap!
No, I don't want everyone to change their usertitles, as theirs aren't ridiculous like yours is. You're trying to claim fame, but in reality, you're clawing and climbing your way to lame.

Besides, I don't have to get over it, I like fucking with you because you take everything to heart. You get your Red and Silver panties so bunched up your ass, that they come out your mouth.

Tell me something Mr. Panty flosser, how does it taste, honestly?