Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Ghetto Anthony, Seek Help

View Single Post

Old 03-16-2007, 10:55 PM   #151 (permalink)
The Capt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

The Capt is new to the CHATBOX CREWThe Capt is new to the CHATBOX CREWThe Capt is new to the CHATBOX CREWThe Capt is new to the CHATBOX CREWThe Capt is new to the CHATBOX CREWThe Capt is new to the CHATBOX CREWThe Capt is new to the CHATBOX CREWThe Capt is new to the CHATBOX CREWThe Capt is new to the CHATBOX CREWThe Capt is new to the CHATBOX CREWThe Capt is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Ghetto Anthony, Seek Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghetto Anthony
I just wanted to know what the fuck was going on. Sadly, he decided to hold it back until he could make it public like this and make me look foolish.
I see what you mean.

I think the best thing to do about this situation is move on. If you tried pming him, sending him a gift and stuff and it still didn't work the best thing to do is move on.

I know moving on is a hard thing to do at first but it's getting better because then you might someone better who will become your new friend who is even better.

Just my 2 cents.