Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Ghetto Anthony, Seek Help

View Single Post

Old 03-16-2007, 10:47 PM   #146 (permalink)
Ghetto Anthony
Jonathan Coachman

Ghetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friends
Default Re: Ghetto Anthony, Seek Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Crowley
lol anthony is so dumb
Kansas won by like 40 points. Final Four, here we come. UCLA doesn't stand a fucking chance.

Quote:
Same goes for me too. Friends that I thought were my friends block me for no reason or friends that were really were my friends blocked me.

It is something not to take serious about. I think if you didn't bug Holt or pming him or anything he might of unblock you. I don't know Holt very well that's why I'm saying he might.

I remember people on msn I blocked that I liked that annoyned me but I unblocked them when they stop annoying me. (Vice Versa)
I just wanted to know what the fuck was going on. Sadly, he decided to hold it back until he could make it public like this and make me look foolish.