Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Ghetto Anthony, Seek Help

View Single Post

Old 03-16-2007, 06:57 PM   #65 (permalink)
I AM SlaM
THEY TRIED TO STICK A DEAD BODY INSIDE OF ME!!!

Location: The United States of SlaM-erica (Home of the Sputnik)
I AM SlaM I AM SlaM I AM SlaM I AM SlaM I AM SlaM I AM SlaM I AM SlaM I AM SlaM I AM SlaM I AM SlaM I AM SlaM
Default Re: Ghetto Anthony, Seek Help

Sadly, this all could've been avoided with a clarificational response a couple days ago.

I'll admit, Marcus is an emotional enigma on the boards....hard to read at times. But if someone keeps pestering you for a reason, feed'em one. That's all that needed to be done.

The instance has thing one to do with me, but that's my hind-sight two cents for the masses.

Personally, I think you're both cool d00ders...but these things happen, and usually tend to smooth themselves out down the road. Not saying that's what to expect but it's happened before, and history tends to repeat it's self.

Carry on with whatever the hell was going on the last few pages, that's just my take on the situation and the OP. As usual, I was too late to get in on the bottom floor of the discussion.

If I were a black man...I'd call my penis the Oreo Fun Stick.