Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Ghetto Anthony, Seek Help

View Single Post

Old 03-16-2007, 01:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Boss Holt
Throwing Punches in Bunches

Location: In California making part black, part Hispanic, part French babies with Jessica Alba.
Boss Holt Boss Holt Boss Holt Boss Holt Boss Holt Boss Holt Boss Holt Boss Holt Boss Holt Boss Holt Boss Holt
Default Ghetto Anthony, Seek Help

For all those who don't know, Marcus (Ghetto Anthony) has been on a recent campaign to expose me as a hateful prick. Before he left WF, he had been annoying me via MSN constantly trying to talk to me. After I blocked him he started going through the people on my MSN list in an attempt to get in contact with me. Then a few days ago he comes back, and sends me what may be the strangest PM I have ever received

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
What good does it do to hate me? What good does it do to ignore me, and then out of the blue begin throwing out hateful remarks? We were once friends, and then one day, you just decided to go against me. So please, do me one favor, please, tell me what good does it do? What deep down inside of you is making you feel so good about yourself by causing me pain?

Iím a sensitive person, obviously, and I just canít take it anymore.
We joked around on the forum and he helped me out in World of Warcraft a few times. I stop talking to him and he acts as if a long time friendship has been destroyed. MARCUS YOU ARE JUST A GUY ON THE INTERNET. I am not your friend nor was I ever, you were like Cide and Headliner, just a person on the forum I was cool with. ..... you seriously need help. This type of behavior simply aint normal

I know several of you will say "Oh why bring this shit here, handle it on your own" and shit like that. Well I just want everybody to be aware of this mental patient's irrational actions. Plus people have been PMing me asking for the whole story