Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Man up Mr Perfect ,Man Up

View Single Post

Old 04-05-2007, 10:41 PM   #128 (permalink)
2Slick
Unstable Lunatic Fringe

2Slick whored out on rep2Slick whored out on rep2Slick whored out on rep2Slick whored out on rep2Slick whored out on rep2Slick whored out on rep2Slick whored out on rep2Slick whored out on rep2Slick whored out on rep2Slick whored out on rep2Slick whored out on rep
Default Re: Man up Mr Perfect ,Man Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSilver™
Man are you finished with the very lack luster replies yet? As for saying goodbye to you. Keep dreaming.
I saw your original response. Telling me you'll only say goodbye when I'm six feet under when you can piss on my grave. You have a right to defend yourself, talk as much crap as you want in this section, but that's going above and beyond on what I will allow.

You found yourself another vacation. I can see what you've changed, so you aren't as, "Slick" as you thought you were.

I was just having a bit of fun with you because as some people do know, you've done nothing but talk shit on here and that's what this section is for... ranting, talking shit, if you can't handle it, that's not my problem.

See you in three days.