Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I think I'm going to be grounded

View Single Post

Old 07-13-2007, 02:36 AM   #133 (permalink)
-Skullbone-
In Jericho, we trust

-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: I think I'm going to be grounded

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA
Update: I called Richard up and told him that he is the reason I'm going to be grounded from backyard wrestling and Smackdown vs Raw 2007 for 3 weeks. He started giving me some BS until I cut him off and told him I scratched out his name on the Toughest in the Tri State Area Wrestling roster. Then he got really PISSED and started calling me names so I called him a jobber. Anyways Dick (his real name) has been shooting all over TITSA for a while now, he's always real stiff on the trampoline. I hope he feels real sorry because I won't be able to wrestle or play Smackdown for 3 weeks but at least I know that he'll never be in my ring ever again. Then hes like "whos gonna be the new jobber" and I'm like "Henry"
Yeah, that'll teach him.