Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I think I'm going to be grounded

View Single Post

Old 07-12-2007, 10:50 PM   #93 (permalink)
espn166
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

espn166 needs to make some friendsespn166 needs to make some friendsespn166 needs to make some friendsespn166 needs to make some friendsespn166 needs to make some friendsespn166 needs to make some friendsespn166 needs to make some friendsespn166 needs to make some friendsespn166 needs to make some friendsespn166 needs to make some friendsespn166 needs to make some friends
Default Re: I think I'm going to be grounded

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA

Plus backyard wrestling is the stepping stone to the real thing I can already do a stone cold stunner, pedigree, FU, STFU, shooting star press, corkscrew moonsault/regular moonsault (I did this off the top of my house once and almost landed on my head), RKO, swanton bomb, twist of fate, hogan leg drop off a see saw, I almost got the 450 splash down, basically every move there ever was I can do.
It's really a shame u didn't break your neck doing that Moonsault off your house - All those moves u can preform are going to get u to the top