Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I think I'm going to be grounded

View Single Post

Old 07-12-2007, 09:55 PM   #80 (permalink)
MMA
Banned

MMA MMA MMA MMA MMA MMA MMA MMA MMA MMA MMA
Default Re: I think I'm going to be grounded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution
Timezones have nothing to do with the amount of time 3 weeks is. Nice try, but I give you an F on that one.

It's not the end of the world. Backyard wrestling gets you nowhere, and not being able to play one game for three weeks is no big deal. As if you'd still be playing it anyway, it's out-dated. At least you can still go out and hang out with your friends.

You do have friends, don't you?
Of course I have friends lots of them. Plus I may be grounded from more things too. That's why I'm mad, because he started it and then ratted me out & now I'm getting in trouble for it while he's getting nothing for botching the RKO and punching me in the face.

Plus backyard wrestling is the stepping stone to the real thing I can already do a stone cold stunner, pedigree, FU, STFU, shooting star press, corkscrew moonsault/regular moonsault (I did this off the top of my house once and almost landed on my head), RKO, swanton bomb, twist of fate, hogan leg drop off a see saw, I almost got the 450 splash down, basically every move there ever was I can do.