Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What's another year?

View Single Post

Old 08-25-2007, 11:36 PM   #142 (permalink)
Blade
The Reaper

Blade has made a name for themselvesBlade has made a name for themselvesBlade has made a name for themselvesBlade has made a name for themselvesBlade has made a name for themselvesBlade has made a name for themselvesBlade has made a name for themselvesBlade has made a name for themselvesBlade has made a name for themselvesBlade has made a name for themselvesBlade has made a name for themselves
Default Re: What's another year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMonty
I dont remeber ever mentioning another staff member's behind the scenes actions. I believe I brought up issues that were common knowledge.

I was aware of this. It should have happened some time ago. I was not informed that agreeing with every staff decision, however retarded, was a requisite. Being staff requires going along with head honcho's decision every time? Having an opinion is frowned upon? Nice staff. Honestly, if that's the case, you need to get rid of the majority of your staff.

I would be a tremendous addition to the staff. Will it ever happen? No. However, it's unfortunate that the defining reason is that I have a differing opinion to big chief. Petty much?
Belive me if you saw the staff section you would not be saying that.

We don't always agree,but in the end admins have the final say.