Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What's another year?

View Single Post

Old 08-25-2007, 10:45 PM   #134 (permalink)
MrJesus
Don't throw it away

MrJesus is a rep whoreMrJesus is a rep whoreMrJesus is a rep whoreMrJesus is a rep whoreMrJesus is a rep whoreMrJesus is a rep whoreMrJesus is a rep whoreMrJesus is a rep whoreMrJesus is a rep whoreMrJesus is a rep whoreMrJesus is a rep whore
Default Re: What's another year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajah
Plagarism was a rule that the staff, mainly WWE staff, wanted. It's no use in them complaining about this when it was a rule they wanted implimented.
The staff need to look up the definition of plagiarism. As do you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajah
Nah, I like calling you a moron.

Oh, I nearly forgot, a member of staff tried to remove Caligula's last warning. The thing is only Admins can completely remove warnings, not Mods or E-Fed staff. The Staff Member in question also tried to remove another users warning. As a result that staff member had a 2 day holiday.
I knew a cop once. He turned out to be homosexual. My friend informed by by saying

COP OUT.

It seems applicable. What with your completely random referance to a staff member being banned (which is completely obviousy a statement of your power), why don't we all make sly comments to make our point?

Call me a moron all you want, but your superior authoritarian position does not make you correct in this instance.