Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What's another year?

View Single Post

Old 08-25-2007, 10:45 PM   #134 (permalink)
MrJesus
Don't throw it away

MrJesus made the HOF BallotMrJesus made the HOF BallotMrJesus made the HOF BallotMrJesus made the HOF BallotMrJesus made the HOF BallotMrJesus made the HOF BallotMrJesus made the HOF BallotMrJesus made the HOF BallotMrJesus made the HOF BallotMrJesus made the HOF BallotMrJesus made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: What's another year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajah
Plagarism was a rule that the staff, mainly WWE staff, wanted. It's no use in them complaining about this when it was a rule they wanted implimented.
The staff need to look up the definition of plagiarism. As do you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajah
Nah, I like calling you a moron.

Oh, I nearly forgot, a member of staff tried to remove Caligula's last warning. The thing is only Admins can completely remove warnings, not Mods or E-Fed staff. The Staff Member in question also tried to remove another users warning. As a result that staff member had a 2 day holiday.
I knew a cop once. He turned out to be homosexual. My friend informed by by saying

COP OUT.

It seems applicable. What with your completely random referance to a staff member being banned (which is completely obviousy a statement of your power), why don't we all make sly comments to make our point?

Call me a moron all you want, but your superior authoritarian position does not make you correct in this instance.