Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Help Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2007, 06:38 PM   #12204 (permalink)
-Mystery-
Wrestling Observer Hall of Fame

-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by watts63
That's only match I seen from TPI so far I got to say it was disappointing to me (***1/4) after hearing all the great things about that match.
I absolutely loved it. They effectively told a few stories at a time. Chuck was attempting to make to a year as champion but Jacobs of all people was trying to stop this. Jacobs was trying regain the very title he threw in the trash just a couple years ago. Then, they put on a great match. They had a nice brawl to start the match which saw Jimmy hitting Chuck with a sick spear. When they made it to the ring it was still great. Chuck was going all out, hitting moves he normally wouldn't it. You could feel that Chuck desperately wanted to be a year long champion. The only real flaw that hurts the match is Chuck attacking Jimmy's knee late. I felt it was unnecessary at the time it began but one could argue Chuck was desperate and went to attack the one thing he hadn't attacked all match.