Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response
View Single Post
post #65 of (permalink) Old 11-04-2007, 07:43 AM
Hohenheim of Light
To obtain, something of equal value must be lost..

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Re: WWE: A Strong Response

Here are some comments on RAW

Recap promos are fun too and Triple H worked well in focus. Strange seeing that Richards and Dreamer are feuding with Cade and Murdoch. I'd give Cade and Murdoch much more credibility than that to be feuding with WWECW jobbers. Mid card brawls almost never happen anymore. Cody Rhodes in the Cabana was good but he doesn't have much of a character yet, so build him up well. I don't think Morrison is quite ready to be in the RAW main event scene. He still needs more time. Burke vs. Duggan??? You have to put some good matches, the ones thus far have been classic New Gen RAW. Try more diversity. Triple H was always going to be a part of the fan's choice match. He'll most likely win but Punk vs. Orton could be the best choice. Too much like real Cyber Sunday (HHH = HBK, Punk = Hardy, Morrison = Kennedy)?? Rhodes and Carlito are really heating up. Kennedy/Hardy - same old, same old. Harry Smith, not DH Smith? I did not understand what Santino was on about. I only read it once. Don't care about divas enough for random comments. I don't like superstars involved in more than 1 segment/match unless it's pre-announced. Main Event was decent. But the show only had 2 decent matches. This does not quite rank up to your earlier thread maybe because I've only read 2 shows

Sorry for the short comments. Lil short on time...and will review SmackDown. PM me when it's up. Preview looks good. I hope you become as succesful with this as you were with your earlier thread.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome