Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF BTB: Thread Name Change and Partner Request Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2007, 04:44 PM   #468 (permalink)
TR1
WWE Jobber

TR1 better hope they're relatively new hereTR1 better hope they're relatively new hereTR1 better hope they're relatively new hereTR1 better hope they're relatively new hereTR1 better hope they're relatively new hereTR1 better hope they're relatively new hereTR1 better hope they're relatively new hereTR1 better hope they're relatively new hereTR1 better hope they're relatively new hereTR1 better hope they're relatively new hereTR1 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: WF BTB: Thread Name Change and Partner Request Thread

I'm thinking about bringing back my old BTB this time WWE 2006: The New Beginning. I would be intrested in getting a partner to tkae over the RAW side of things in this BTB. Here is the link to the thread for you guys to take a look at:

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...beginning.html

I'm looking for a partner who is:

- Experienced and able to write full matches. I'd like a pretty experienced partner though as it is a pretty big time thread IMO. If I don't know who you are, or maybe just want to see your work, I'd perfer to see a match and promo for reference.
- Must have a good understanding on what is happening in the thread, and be able to pick up some of the storyline's from were they left off.
- You must have MSN Messenger
- Dedicated to the thread

If you guys meet those requirements send me a PM or you can add me on MSN my Messanger is skinsfan83@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Last edited by TR1 : 10-29-2007 at 07:11 PM.
TR1 is offline   Reply With Quote