Wrestling Forum banner

WWE: Afterlife

42K views 440 replies 47 participants last post by  HBK_nWo33 
#1 · (Edited)
This is my first time at writing shows, I will be helped by another person who will write Smackdown. I am starting after Vengeance but am not keeping all the storylines.

(P.S I will be on holiday this coming Saturday, for 3 weeks. I will try and post some if I find a computer but if not I will just post all of my shows leading up to SummerSlam, this week, before Saturday and when I come back I will post the actual PPV.)

Cheers. This is the Roster, It might change slightly.

Roster

Raw

Chairman of the Board – Vince McMahon (H)

Superstars Subject to Change

General Manager: Eric Bischoff (Both)

World Heavyweight Championship

Chris Benoit (F)
Chris Jericho (F)
Goldberg (F) ©
Kane (H)
Shawn Michaels (F)
'Stone Cold' Steve Austin (F)
Triple H (H)

Intercontinental Championship

Charlie Haas (F)
Christian (F)
Diamond Dallas Page (H)
Edge (F)
Matt Hardy (w/ Lita)
Randy Orton (H) ©
Shelton Benjamin (F)

Hardcore Title

Hardcore Holly (F)
Maven (F)
Perry Saturn (H)
Raven (H)
Rob Van Dam (F)
Rhyno (H)
Scott Steiner (H) ©
Tajiri (F)
Tommy Dreamer (F)
Tyson Tomko (H)

World Tag Team Championships

La Resistance (Sylvan Grenier and Rob Conway) (H)
New Age Outlaws (Road Dogg + Billy Gunn) (F)
Rosey & Jamal (H)
Right To Censor (Steven Richards +Val Venis) (H)
Viscera & Mark Henry (H)
William Regal & Eugene (F)
World’s Greatest Tag Team (Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin) (F)©

Women’s Championship

Gail Kim (H)
Ivory (F)
Jazz (H)
Molly Holly (H)
Sable (H)
Trish Stratus (F)©
Victoria (F)

Jonathan Coachman (Backstage Interviewer + Wrestler) (H)

Smackdown

Superstars Subject to Change

General Manager: Shane McMahon (F)

WWE Title

Big Show (H)
Booker T (H)
Brock Lesnar (F)
Eddie Guerrero (F)
John ‘Bradshaw’ Layfield (H)
Kurt Angle (H)
Ric Flair (H)
The Rock (F)
Undertaker (H) ©

United States Championship

A-Train (H)
Batista (H)
Goldust (F)
John Cena (F) ©
Lance Storm (F)
Rene Dupree (H)
Sean O’Haire (H)
Test (H)

WWE Tag Team Championships

Akio and Sakoda (H)
Basham Brothers (Doug and Danny Basham) (H)
Chavitos (Chavo Jnr & Chavo ‘Classic’ Guerrero) (H)
Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray and D-Von Dudley) (H)
Full Blooded Italians (Johnny Stamboli and Chuck Palumbo) (H)
Too Cool (Rikishi + Scotty Too Hotty) (F) ©

WWE Cruiserweight Title

A.J Styles (F)
Billy Kidman (F)
Chavo Guerrero (H) ©
Dean Malenko (H)
Funaki (F)
Grand Master Sexay (H)
Hurricane Helms (F)
Jamie Noble (H)
Jerry Lynn (H)
Nunzio (H)
Paul London (F)
Rey Mysterio Jr (F)
Shannon Moore (H)
Spanky (F)
Spike Dudley (F)
Taka Michinoku (H)
Ultimo Dragon (F)

Paul Heyman (Managing:Undertaker) (H)

Divas

Jackie Gayda (F)
Stacy Keibler (F)
Torrie Wilson (F)

This is my first ever attempt at ‘Be The Booker’ so please take mercy on my soul…. all opinions are welcomed.

Raw – July 12th

The Show kicks off with footage of Chris Benoit retaining his World Heavyweight Championship against Triple H from Last Night’s PPV, Vengeance.

The Pyro sends a chorus of explosions throughout the arena as we kick off what should be an unforgettable night.

J.R – 15,000 Packed into the Staples Centre, Los Angeles as we welcome you to Monday Night Raw. J.R along side Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler, and King what an unbelievable night, it was last night King when Chris Benoit regained his World Heavyweight Championship.

King – What a night it was J.R but we can’t forget the promise that our G.M, Eric Bischoff made last night, because the Hardcore Title is back.

J.R – That’s right King, There will be an open invitational, for any man who wishes to hold the Hardcore Title, Tonight could be your night.

King – This is going to be great, I can’t wait!

Triple H’s Theme is played

J.R - Folks, last night, that man was only seconds away from regaining The World Heavyweight Title, which he lost to Benoit at WrestleMania. The visible gash on his forehead, the result of being busted open at the hands of our Champion.

King – J.R, That man can barely walk. He had that title won. Benoit doesn’t deserve to have the title.

J.R – King, How can you say that, Benoit is a very good Champ and is what gives this company a good name.

King – Be quiet J.R. The Game is about to speak.

Chants of ‘’You Tapped Out’’ Echo throughout the whole arena.

HHH – SHUT UP!!!

King – Does this crowd have any respect for this man? He is one of The Best in This Business.

J.R – Well King, you can’t take that away from him. He is the Cerebral Assassin.

The Chants have slightly died down.

HHH- Benoit. You think you can outwit The Game? Huh? I had you beat, that title should be around MY waist, not yours MINE!! No one beats me. I am The Game and I am that damn good. Benoit, your not getting away with it this time.

J.R – Senior Official, Earl Hebner was in charge of the match, when Triple H inadvertently knocked him down.

HHH – Eric, I want you to get your ass out right now, I want my title rematch tonight.

Eric Bischoff’s Theme is played

Eric – Triple H, I know you want your rematch, I saw you get robbed out of that victory last night….

J.R- Give me a break.

Eric – So Triple H, you will be involved in a match for The World Heavyweight Title, Tonight.

Crowd Boo

Eric – However there is just one slight problem, I have a man who keeps telling me that you have already had your shot, and you should now be at the back of the line. I don’t necessarily agree with that, but I need to make him get off my back.
So, Tonight, in that very ring we will have a Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship, it will be Chris Benoit versus Triple H versus…STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN.

The crowd go wild whilst Triple H is left in the ring with a look of complete horror.

Commercial Break

J.R - And we’re back with the Women’s Tag Match, The Women’s Champion Jazz & Sable v Trish Stratus & Victoria.

King – PUPPIES!!!

J.R – King, Will you ever grow up?

Jazz’s Theme is played, followed by Sable’s, Victoria’s and Trish’s.

The match starts with Jazz and Victoria in the Ring. Victoria nails a Running Clothesline followed by a Scoop Slam, and gets a 2 count. Jazz then follows up with 2 punches of her own and a knockdown. Victoria gets back up and both women Tag out. Sable and Trish lock up, Trish hits a swinging neck breaker followed by a slap to the head, covers but Sable puts foot on rope. Victoria enters the ring and both women stomp Sable in the corner. Sable is looking desperate and needs a Tag. Sable ducks a punch and follows up with a Swinging Valley Driver Followed by a Jawbreaker. Jazz enters but is pushed away by Ref. Victoria enters and plants the Widows Peak on Jazz. Trish is still down following that Driver by Sable. Finally she gets up and plants a kick on Sable, Covers and gets a 2 count before Jazz interferes. Trish gets up and punches Jazz, the ref is distracted whilst Victoria plants another Widows Peak. Ref finally splits the 2 Divas up and Trish goes for the cover. Remarkably Sable kicks out.
Finally Sable makes the tag to an already fired up Jazz. Jazz throws punches everywhere, she then misses Trish, Trish then nails a Kick and Victoria, a modified Sidewalk Slam. Victoria then runs and knocks Sable off the Apron whilst Trish covers Jazz and gets the 3 Count.

Here are your Winners: Trish Stratus and Victoria

Steven Richards and Val Venis are shown backstage in the Locker Room.

Steven – Tonight is the night when we finally get rid of that baby boy Eugene. He has the intelligence of an Amoeba. He must be taken off our screens IMEDIATELY!!!

Val- Yes Sir.

Steven – I want him off. And what I want, I get.

J.R – What an idiot King, all Eugene wants is to live his dream as a WWE Superstar and you get people like the ‘Right To Censor’ trying to squash that dream. It’s just not fair.

King – Life’s not fair J.R.

J.R - Anyway Folks we have the moment you have all been waiting for, the return of the Hardcore Title is up next in an Open Invitational. We will be right back.

Commercial Break

The Participants in the match are Rob Van Dam, Tajiri, Shelton Benjamin, Scott Steiner, Rikishi and Rhyno. This match will have a 10 Minute Time Limit according to our General Manager Eric Bischoff

Rikish starts by clearing house, then provides the Stink Face to Rhyno. RVD with Martial Arts Kicks galore to Scott Steiner. Tajiri is brawling with Shelton Benjamin. Shelton executes a perfect Release German on Tajiri, whilst Rikishi, Stink Faces Rhyno again this time on the opposite Turnbuckle. RVD then grabs a chair and tries to hit Tajiri but misses. Rhyno then gets that chair and tries to hit Rikishi with it but misses, Rikishi then plants Rhyno with a DDT onto the Chair. Steiner then hits a Steiner Recliner on Rikishi, whilst Shelton hits RVD with a Trash Can. Cover 1,2,3 Shelton Benjamin is champ on 6:27. All the competitors are busted open. Steiner Recliner on Shelton by Scott Steiner, Shelton refuses to tap as Tajiri breaks the hold. Rhyno then brings a Table into the Ring and Gore’s Shelton through it. Covers him, 1,2,3 Rhyno is champ on 3:30. Shelton then wins it back on 2:47 with a Sucker Punch. Rikishi meanwhile has put RVD through another Table. Tajiri then Pins Rhyno after a Ladder Shot brought into the Ring by RVD on 1:43. Steiner then gets a Metal Bar and knocks Tajiri to the Canvas and covers him with 50 seconds left, Tajiri is then pinned by Steiner. Rhyno then gets a Chair Shot on Steiner with 10 Seconds remaining but he doesn’t have the remaining strength to go for the cover.

Here is your winner and the NEW Hardcore Champion: Scott Steiner

A bloody, Bruised and Battered Scott Steiner celebrates on the Turnbuckle with his new title.

Commercial Break

An angry Triple H storms into Eric Bischoff’s office, asking why he added Stone Cold into the match to make it a Triple Threat. Bischoff says that he has various reasons for his decision and that Triple H has many more important things to think about other than what Eric thinks. For starters he has his Triple Threat Match to worry about. Triple H leaves the office with more questions being asked than answered.

J.R – King, what was that all about?

King – I don’t know J.R but this Triple Threat match is going to be one hell of a battle.

Right To Censor’s Theme airs Followed by that of Eugene and William Regal

Regal starts in the ring along side Val Venis. Many Rest holds are executed, as Val is getting anxious. Eugene is seen jumping up and down urging his friend and mentor, William Regal on. Val Venis worms his way out of a sleeper hold and packs a couple of Delayed Vertical Suplexes on Regal. Venis makes the Tag to Richards. Richards gets a few punches in but after every punch layed into Regal, Eugene is seen getting angrier, finally Eugene snaps and knocks the daylight out of Richards. Venis is seen bringing in a Steel Chair and hits Eugene on the Head. The referee calls for the Bell.

Your Winners due to a Disqualification: William Regal and Eugene.

Eugene is seen remaining motionless on the floor. Venis hits the Money Shot, and he and Richards squirm their way out of the ring. EMT’s then rush to the aid of Eugene who is pictured with blood pouring from his head. Regal signals with a ‘’slit throat type motion’’ that they are his.

J.R – Those actions that we just witnessed by RTC were just disgusting and out of order. That was Vile, That was sick.

All 3 members in the Triple Threat Match are shown coming out of their respective lockers. All making their way to the ring. This match is announced as being no DQ.

Stone Cold’s Theme hits, then that of Triple H, and Finally that of the World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Benoit.

All 3 men stand in the middle of the Ring.
The ‘What’ Chants begin

Austin locks eyes with HHH, and then puts 1 middle finger up at him. HHH then runs and attacks him. Benoit then punches HHH.
The match then starts with Benoit grabbing a Steel Chair immediately and hitting both Austin and HHH with the Chair. Benoit then Suplexes Austin on the Chair. HHH and Benoit then exchange blows.

You Tapped Out is heard throughout the Arena

J.R – It’s virtually all against all. Everyone is fighting everyone. The unlikely team of Benoit and HHH are working together, but for how long? We need to take our last Commercial break but we will be back right after for the conclusion of this Title Match.

Commercial Break

We return with a Dragon Sleeper being applied to Stone Cold by HHH. Benoit then hits Austin with A Steel Chair and a DDT on the Chair. Austin somehow then counters a Pedigree. Benoit then turns on HHH with Rolling German’s followed by a Back Drop and a Headbutt. Benoit then hits the Sharpshooter on Austin but can’t make him tap. Austin the Stunners HHH and Benoit hits Austin with a Sledgehammer brought to the Ring by HHH, Moments Earlier. Austin is knocked out. Benoit then gets the Crossface locked in on HHH and makes him tap.

Here is your winner and still World Heavyweight Champion: Chris Benoit.

J.R – He’s done it again King, Benoit has made HHH Tap,, for the second night running. Austin looks as if he needs medical attention

King – What an explosive night, I told you it was going to be great.

J.R – Thank You Folks for inviting us into your homes, what a win for Benoit. Goodnight, Everybody.

The show ends with Benoit celebrates on the Ramp whilst an angry HHH looks up at him

Match Results:

Trish Stratus & Victoria defeated Jazz & Sable.
Scott Steiner defeated five other men to win the vacant Hardcore Title.
William Regal & Eugene defeated RTC (Steven Richards & Val Venis) via DQ.
Chris Benoit defeated Triple H and Steve Austin to regain The World Heavyweight Championship.

Tune in next time for more.

See less See more
#79 ·
I agree, RAW was great! I am really looking forward to the 2/3 falls match.

PS: This is a little late, but great SummerSlam - 11/10!

#80 · (Edited)
Footage of the WWE Title match at SummerSlam is shown.

The Smackdown music starts and the pyro hits to start the show.

ColeGood evening and welcome to Smackdown! I’m Michael Cole and alongside me is Tazz. We’re coming straight at you with the first Smackdown in North Dakoda after the spectacle which was SummerSlam.

TazzAnd what a spectacle it was Cole. We saw Brock Lesnar battle his heart out to win the WWE Title, landing three F5s on the Undertaker. But he still wasn’t able to beat him!

ColeNot only that Tazz, but we also saw JBL become the number one contender for the United States Championship, fending off the attacks from both Eddie Guerrero and Kurt Angle. We also saw Chavo Guerrero retain his title with the only way he seems to know how, cheating.

TazzBut my highlight of the night had to be the Rock’s wholehearted battle for his career against Booker T. The Rock really threw everything into that match. Hopefully the Rock will decide to take a long break from the films and concentrate on his wrestling career.

ColeWell it’s time to look forward to tonight’s show. Scheduled for tonight will be a tag team match for the titles. Too Cool will go against the Full Blooded Italians.

*The Undertaker’s music starts* Paul Heyman leads the Undertaker out to the ring

ColeHere comes the WWE Champion. What do they want now?

HeymanAll bow down, as you are now in the presence of the greatest WWE Champion of all time!

Crowd boos Heyman

HeymanThe Undertaker proved that he is the greatest on Sunday by withstanding 3 F5s from Brock Lesnar, and almost chokeslaming him through the steel of the Elimination Chamber. But the Undertaker hasn’t come out here to gloat. No, the Undertaker has come out here to further prove he is the greatest, by sending out an open invitation challenge for his title. Tonight the Undertaker will wait in the centre of this ring for any wrestler in the back to come out and challenge him for his title. So if you think you can beat the Undertaker, show your face tonight in the ring.

Heyman and the Undertaker leave the ring.

ColeWow, an open invitational challenge for the WWE title. Who’d you think’s going to accept the challenge Tazz?

TazzI don’t know Cole. I’m not sure if anyone will want to challenge the Undertaker for his title after seeing his match against Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam.

ColeWell we have to take a quick break here on Smackdown. When we come back we’ll go straight into our first match.

Commercial break

ColeWe’re back on Smackdown and it’s time for our first match. After Chavo Classic helped his son retain the title at SummerSlam by nailing A.J Styles on the head with the title, Styles wants some revenge against him.

*Chavo Classic’s music starts* Chavo Classic comes out accompanied by Chavo Jnr.

*A.J Styles’ music starts* Styles comes out to loud cheers. He runs to the ring to get the action started straight away.

A.J Styles vs Chavo Classic w/Chavo Guerrero Jnr

Styles and CC begin the match in a lock-up. Styles gets the upper hand and whips CC into the ropes. CC rebounds straight into a crossbody. Styles runs to and rebounds off the ropes and lands an elbow drop on CC. Styles lifts CC to his feet and then sends him back down to the mat with a scoop slam. Styles runs to the ropes again and goes to rebound off them but Chavo Jnr grabs his leg, momentarily distracting Styles. Styles turns around and receives shots to the faces from CC, followed by a kick to the midsection and backbreaker. CC goes for the pin. 1...2...Styles kicks out.

CC manages to dominate most of the match.

CC sends Styles out of the ring and then distracts the ref with some Mexican hat dancing while Chavo Jnr works away at Styles, and then rolls him back in. CC goes for the pin. 1...2... Styles kicks out. CC goes to pick up Styles but receives a shot to the midsection, followed by a neckbreaker. Styles then goes to the top rope and goes for the Shooting Styles Press. But Chavo Jnr grabs his leg, but Styles kicks him to the floor. Styles lands the Shooting Styles Press on CC and goes for the pin. 1...2...3. Styles wins.

ColeIt looks like the Chavitos cheating ways against Styles have failed this time.

TazzCC battled wholeheartedly in this match for his old age. I think he should have won this match.

Camera switches backstage to where Josh Matthews is ready to interview JBL.

MatthewsGood evening Mr Layfield, thanks for agreeing to do this interview. Now when we interviewed you at SummerSlam you promised to leave SummerSlam as the number one contender for the United States title. You managed to do that. So now do you think you will be able to beat the current United States champion John Cena?

JBLOf course I will! I managed to stop that Eddie Guerrero from getting his Mexican hands on the number one contender spot for the United States title, now all I have to do whoop the ass of the current one and the fans will finally see what they've been dying to see, a true American hold the United States title. And that American is none other than John...

The camera moves to show John Cena. The crowd cheer.

CenaCENA!!!!!

The crowd cheer.

JBLYou're a cocky son of a gun, ain't you? You think it's funny interrupting my interview? I outta teach you lesson. I know, here comes Shane...

Shane McMahon comes into the scene. The crowd cheer.

JBLShane, I need to ask you something....

ShaneThis is not a good time Bradshaw, you've really mad me angry. Eddie Guerrero just called me and asked for a break. He said the comments you have made towards him have really messed with his head and has asked for a break for him to clear his head. We've lost one our best and most popular wrestlers thanks to you.

JBLForget about that Eddie Guerrero, you should be concentrating on the future United States champion, John Bradshaw Layfield. I've decided to kill two birds with one stone, but I need your approval to do it. I want to have my United States Title tonight! I need to teach this boy some respect and the People need to see a true American champion.

ShaneOk, JBL, I'll give you a match tonight, but it won't be for the U.S Title. You will face John Cena in a non-title match. I don't feel you deserve the number one contender spot right now. In fact, if you don't win tonight, I'll take you out of the number one contender spot.

Crowd cheer. Shane leaves.

CenaDon't worry JBL, I'll take it easy on you tonight. A-HA!!

ColeYou're back with Michael Cole and Tazz and I guess were gonna see John Cena go against John Bradshaw Layfield tonight. But unfortunately for JBL, it will not be for the United States title. And if he loses, he's no longer the number one contender.

TazzWell even more unfortunate for the fans, Eddie Guerrero will be out for a while to cool off from wrestling. How long do you think it's gonna take for him to get his head together Cole?

ColeI'm not sure Tazz, I just know this is rather unusual, especially for Eddie Guerrero.

TazzWell Eddie's a sensitive guy Cole. He's taken one to many Mexican cracks from JBL. But in wrestling, if you have issues, you settle them in the ring.

ColeWell it's time for our next match, Too Cool will be defending their tag titles against the FBI.

*The FBI's music starts* The FBI come out to boos

*Too Cool's music starts* Too Cool come out to loud cheers

TazzHey, where's Rikishi? Isn't he the other tag champ, not Grandmaster Sexay?

Ring announcerWould Too Cool kindly make their way to the ring.

Scotty 2 Hotty and Grandmaster Sexay tell the ring announcer that they are Too Cool.

Ring announcerWould Scotty 2 Hotty and Rikishi kindly make their way to the ring.

*Too Cool's music starts* Rikishi comes out to loud cheers. He enters the ring and Grandmaster looks angrily at him then leaves the ring and heads backstage.

WWE Tag Team Championships:
Too Cool (Rikishi & Scotty 2 Hotty) © vs. F.B.I

Scotty and Stamboli start the match. Both wrestlers start off in a lock up and Stamboli gets the upper hand with a kick to the midsection. Stamboli then holds Scotty and kicks him some knee strikes to the stomach, and then whips him into the ropes and lands a clothesline on him. He then goes to the legs of Scotty, lifts them and stomps on his groin. Stamboli lifts Scotty to his feet and then whips him into his corner and lands some shots to the face and then tags in Palumbo. Palumbo grapples Scotty and then lands a belly-to-belly suplex sending him into the centre of the ring. Palumbo goes for the pin. 1...2... Scotty kicks out. Palumbo goes to pick up Scotty, but receives a kick to the midsection, followed by a neckbreaker. Scotty lifts Palumbo to his feet and whips him into his corner and tags in Rikisihi. Rikishi whips Palumbo into the ropes and hits a back kick to the face of Palumbo. He goes for the pin. 1...2... Palumbo kicks out.

The match is fought evenly.

Palumbo lifts Scotty to his feet and whips him into his corner. He then follows it up with a clothesline. Palumbo then grabs Scotty, kicks him in the midsection and drives his shoulder into the ring post. Palumbo then tag in Stamboli. Stamboli then grabs Scotty and lands a scoop slam. Stamboli then goes to the top rope and attempts his signature leg drop. But Scotty rolls out of the way just in time. Scotty slowly crawls to his corner and manages to tag in Rikishi. Rikishi goes after Stamboli and lands a clothesline. Palumbo comes into the ring but receives a back kick to the face and is rolled out of the ring. Rikishi then attempts to pick Stamboli but receives a shot to the midsection. Stamboli then attempts to whip Rikishi into a turnbuckle, but Rikishi reverses it and whips Stamboli into it and follows it up by jumping into him with his backside. Stamboli falls and sits in the turnbuckle and Rikishi gives him the Stinkface. Rikishi then drags him away from the corner, climbs the turnbuckle and lands a BANZAI drop on Stamboli. He goes for the pin. 1...2...3 Too Cool win.

ColeToo Cool have retained the titles but what do you think about the situation between Sexay and Rikishi?

TazzThis situation is bound to end ugly. Sexay was supposed to face the Dudleyz for the title, but was injured. So the third member Rikishi took his place. Now Sexay feels it should be his title. He must not be happy about this.

Camera goes backstage to Kurt Angle's locker room, and shows Angle watching the Olympics and shining his medals. Ric Flair enters his room.

FlairWhat the...? Ooops, wrong locker room.

AngleYou're getting old Flair. Your memory was the first thing to go, followed by your wrestling ability.

FlairWoah, that was harsh Angle. But I respect you, so I'll let that slide. Hey, I caught your match at SummerSlam, pretty impressive. Then an idea came into my head. If I can write a bestselling book, I could at least make a star match. So I thought, what if I could get Kurt Angle, the young veteran of the WWE, to face Batista, a young, up-and-coming star in the WWE? I would have picked myself, but I thought I should be easy on you.

AngleBe easy on me? Be easy on me? I wrestled in the Olympics with a freaking broken neck, and I still won a gold medal. You don't need to be easy on me, you need me to be easy on you. You know you're too old to keep up with me so you don't want to wrestle me. It's ok, I wouldn't want to wrestle me if I were in your condition either.

FlairHey Angle, do you know who you're talking to? I'm the dirtiest player in the game! I'm the 18 time WCW Champion!

AngleAnd just like WCW, you're washed up.

Angle and Flair go face to face.

Flair I'll see you in the ring, tonight! You better be ready, you're go up the against the styling and profiling, dirtiest player in the game!!! WOOOOO!!!

Flair leaves the room.

ColeWow, Flair and Angle, tonight! Who do you thinks gonna win that match Tazz?

TazzNo doubt Flair's gonna have Batista in his corner to aid him in this match, but I think Angle can still pull one over on Flair.

ColeWell it's time for our third match, John Cena against John Bradshaw Layfield.

*JBL's music starts* JBL comes out to boos

*John Cena's music starts* Cena comes out to loud cheers

John Cena vs. John "Bradshaw" Layfield​

JBL starts the match with the upper hand, landing an early clothesline on Cena. JBL then stomps away at the head of Cena. He lifts him to his feet and whips him into the ropes. He attempts a clothesline but Cena ducks. He rebounds again and JBL gets a spear on him followed by a few punches to the head. JBL then goes for a headlock on Cena, but Cena gets to his feet and pushes JBL off. JBL rebounds on the ropes and runs straight into a clothesline from Cena.

The match is evenly fought.

JBL lifts Cena to his feet and lands a sidewalk slam. He goes for the pin. 1...2... Cena kicks out. JBL lands some elbow drops on Cena. He then lifts him to his feet and lands a fall away slam. He then signals for the Clothesline Form Hell. JBL lifts Cena to his feet and whips him into the ropes. Cena rebounds and ducks the Clothesline From Hell. Cena rebounds again and lands a dropkick on JBL. JBL gets to his feet and receives a suplex from Cena. Cena then taunts, signalling he aims to finish the match with a F-U. He lifts JBL to his feet and then to his shoulders, but JBL slides off and then lifts Cena into position for a powerbomb. He hits Cena with a powerbomb and then goes for the pin. 1...2...3 JBL wins.

TazzJBL's come out on top in this match and is still the number one contender for the U.S Title. But I bet he wishes this was a United States Title match.

ColeWell we have to go to a commercial break, but when we come back, be ready because it'll be Kurt Angle going up against Ric Flair. Trust me, this is a match you definetely want to see.

RAW REBOUND of the 2 on 1 Handicap between McMahon/Orton and Edge and Christian defecting to RAW to make the save for his brother Edge.

Commercial break

*Ric Flair's music starts* Flair comes out, accompanied by Batista

*Kurt Angle's music starts* Angle comes out

Kurt Angle vs. Ric Flair w/Batista

Angle starts the match on top but getting an eye rake on Flair after a grapple. Angle then gets drop toe hold on Flair, sending him to the ground. Angle then gets Flair into a headlock but Flair gets to his feet and manages to break out. Flair then gets some punches on Angle and then works him into a corner. Flair then gets some good chops on Angle. He then snapmares Angle to the ring mat and follows with with a mix of stomps and knee drops. Flair then goes to lift Angle but receives a shot to the midsection followed by a suplex. Angle goes for a pin. 1... Flair kicks out.

Angle manages to dominate the match.

Flair manages to get Angle on the floor with a scoop slam. He gets some elbow drops on Angle. He goes to goes to pick him up but Angle manages to reverse it into an Ankle Lock. However Flair manages to escape, kicking Angle in the face. Angle checks his wounds and then receives a back suplex from Flair. Flair goes for the pin. 1...2... Angle kicks out. Flair lifts Angle to his feet and then eye rakes him. Flair then grapples Angle, woos to the crowd, and then hits Angle with his own Angle Slam. He then goes to the legs of Angle and puts him in the Figure Four Leg Lock. Ankle moves around in pain, struggling to get out. H eslowly manages to drag his way to the ropes and break the hold. Flair then gets to his feet and goes to lift Angle but Angle gets Flair into the Ankle Lock. Flair struggles to get free, trying to kick Angle in the face but Angle keeps moving out of the way. Flair then tries to crawl to ropes but Angle drags him further away. Flair is hopeless and looks ready to tap. But Batista jumps in the ring and nails Angle. The ref signals for the bell. Flair is disqualifed. But Batista continues his assualt on Angle, finishing him off with a double powerbomb.

TazzJust like I predicted Cole, Angle was able to pull on over on Flair, even though he didn't rightly win the match. I doubt Flair will let it end this way.

ColeWell it's time for us to go on a short break. Stay tuned for our main event.

Don't Try This At Home Commercial

*The Undertaker's music starts* Paul Heyman leads the Undertaker out.

TazzIt's time Cole. It's time for one unlucky wrestler in the back to show how stupid or brave they are.

ColeWho do you think gonna come out?

TazzI'm not sure, there's a lot of able wrestlers in the back, but I don't know who's brave enough to take on the Deadman. I know I'm not brave enough!

HeymanThe time you have all been waiting for has come. One lucky has the wrestler has the chance right now to come out and face the Undertaker for the WWE title. Now don't worry, I've been talking to the Undertaker and he feels that some people in the back may be intimidated by him. I don't believe but who am I to argue with him? So he has decided to restrain himself and not use his powers in the ring. I hope that will encourage you wrestlers to come out here and attempt to get the title. Well it's time for the lucky wrestler to come out. Let's see who it is.

ColeI wonder who it's going to be....

A couple of minutes pass and no one comes out.

TazzI take it no one's accepted the challenge....

ColeWhy don't you try Tazz? You've never held the WWE Title.

TazzAnd it's going to stay like that as long as the Undertaker still has the title.

HeymanThis could be your lucky day! You wrestlers should be jumping at the chance to come out here and challenge for the WWE Title. Especially you wrestlers that have never help it before. Come on. Don't tell me none of you wrestlers are man enough to face the great one?

*The Rock's music starts* The crowd goes mad. The Rock starts jumping around on the stage.

ColeIt's the Rock!!!!!!!!!!! The Rock has accepted the challenge!!!!! What's he doing on the stage?

TazzHe's jumping at the chance Cole, you heard what Paul said. I'm glad the Rock came out, I thought I was gonna have to whip the Undertaker's ass in that ring...

ColeAnd boy, would we have loved to see that.

RockFinally, the Rock has come back.... to North Dakota!!! And the Rock is ready to once again claim the WWE Title!

Crowd cheers

HeymanNo, wait a minute. The Rock can't face the Undertaker for the title!!! This isn't right!!!

RockWhat isn't right Heyman? You sent out the challenge to any wrestler, and who's better to accept the challenge than the People's Champion?

Crowd cheers

HeymanNo, I want another wrestler out here!!! Tazz, you're a good wrestler, you can wrestle the Undertaker.

Tazz shakes his head and waves his hand in disagreement.

RockIt's too late Heyman, the match is set. The Rock is ready and waiting! It time for the Rock to whoop the Undertaker's ass all over that ring!

Crowd cheers. The Rock runs to the ring to get the match started.

WWE Championship:
The Undertaker w/ Paul Heyman © vs. The Rock

The Rock slides into the ring and runs at the Undertaker. Taker attempts a big boot but the Rock ducks. He then “Lays the Smackdown” but the Undertaker stays on his feet. The Rock then lands a clothesline on the Undertaker sending him to the floor. The Undertaker gets up straight away and receives another clothesline. He gets up again and receives another. He gets up again and receives one more. The Rock then gets some stomps to the head of the Undertaker. The Rock then waits for the Undertaker to get to his feet and then gives him a kick to the midsection followed by a DDT. He goes for the pin. 1... The Undertaker kicks out. The Rock goes to pick up Taker but receives a shot to the midsection, followed by a back breaker. He then lifts the Rock to his feet and takes him back down with a Russian Leg Sweep.

This match is evenly fought.

The Undertaker lifts the Rock to his feet and then whips him into the turnbuckle. He runs at the Rock and lands a clothesline on him. He then lifts him to the top turnbuckle and lands a superplex. He goes for the pin. 1...2... The Rock kicks out. Taker then stands up and signals from the chokeslam. He lifts the Rock to his feet and grabs him around the neck. But the Rock kicks him in the midsection and then goes to rebound off the ropes. He runs at Taker and ducks the big boot which happened to inadvertedly hit the ref. The Rock then lands the spinebuster on the Undertaker. He then whips off his elbow pad and lands the Peoples' Elbow on the Undertaker. The Rock goes for the pin, but then realised the ref is knocked out. He goes to try and wake the ref up but was unsuccessful. He then turns around and sees Paul Heyman in the ring with the title, ready to try and knockout the Rock. Paul tries to run out of the ring, but the Rock grabs him and lands the Rock Bottom on him and rolls him out the ring. He then turns around and the Undertaker puts his hand around his neck. He then lifts the Rock in the air and lands the chokeslam. He covers the Rock and waits for the ref to wake up. The ref manages to see the pin and goes for the count. 1...2...3 The Undertaker retains the title.

ColeWow, thanks to interference from Heyman, the Undertaker was able to retain his title.

TazzYeah, the Rock really battled hard in that match. He should have won. But thanks to the distraction from Paul Heyman, the Rock is still the champion.

ColeI doubt this is last we will see of these to face each other.

Heyman and the Undertaker begin to walk up the ramp. In the ring, the Rock flips up and points down at Heyman and the Undertaker. Taker tries to go back to the ring, but Heyman stops him and they continue up the ramp.

TazzI guess the Rock is saying this isn't over. He want more of the Undertaker!

ColeWell join us next week on Smackdown to see how far this goes. Goodnight everybody!

The show ends with the Rock pointing and mouthing off at the Undertaker.

Show Summary

A.J Styles defeated Chavo Classic
Too Cool defeated the F.B.I to retain the WWE Tag Titles
JBL defeated John Cena
Kurt Angle defeated Ric Flair by disqualification
The Undertaker defeated The Rock in an open invitaion match to retain the title

#81 ·
Wasn't your best Smackdown.....

WHERE'S THE RAW REBOUND LOL

The situation with Rikishi and Sexay should become interesting.

Rock and Taker feud should be a classic, Tazz wrestling for the WWE Title would have been funny. Also Eddie taking a 'break' dont know what that's about

Lots of feuds built up from this Smackdown which is good to see!

Anyway a Raw Preview should hopefully be up very soon

#82 ·
Not a bad show, 7/10.
It was a bit hard to read though, interesting between sexay and rikishi

#86 · (Edited)

RAW © PREVIEW

THE EDGE -CUTION HAS BEGUN…
August 23rd 2004

A Smackdown Superstar invaded Raw last week, but for a good cause. It was Christian who came to his brother Edge’s aid as Edge was being beaten down furiously by the team of Mr. McMahon and Randy Orton. Edge had been beaten in a 2-on-1 Handicap Match, made earlier in the night by Eric Bischoff. The crowd must have thought that this was the end of Edge until suddenly Christian came out and Orton was impaled onto a Steel Chair. Why did Christian trade shows and come to his brother’s aid? What will the Chairman and the General Manager do about this situation?

Shawn Michaels returned to Monday Night Raw, saving the Hardy Boyz from the certainty of being put through Tables. Instead for a second week running it was the Hardcore Champion, Scott Steiner being ‘Swanton Bombed’ through one. Eric Bischoff then decided to make a 6 Man Elimination Tables Match this Monday with the Team of The Hardy Boyz & Shawn Michaels going up against Scott Steiner, Kane and a partner of their choosing. Who will they pick? Tune into Raw to find out!

As Unforgiven looms, Eric Bischoff has already made the Raw Main Event as the World Heavyweight Champion, Goldberg will face Stone Cold Steve Austin in a 2-out-of-3 falls match. Stone Cold earned the right for the first pick last Monday night. What stipulation will he choose? Only Raw has the answers.

The World’s Greatest Tag Team has issued an open Tournament for the World Tag Titles at Unforgiven. This Tournament will start this Monday, who will advance?

Also Kevin Nash returns to Raw this week!

Raw is set to be a jam-packed, blockbuster show, we will have all the stuff you need, live this Monday Night!

#87 ·
Smackdown was real good but again not your best I would say 8.5/10. Looking forward to Raw also.

#88 ·

A NEW CHALLENGER

On the last Smackdown, Paul Heyman and the new WWE Champion sent out a challenge to any wrestler in the back who thinks they have what it takes to challenge for the WWE Title. The challenge was accepted by non other than The Rock. So in the main event the Undertaker and the Rock battled it out for the title. When it looked like the Undertaker was beaten, Paul Heyman came in and distracted the Rock long enough for the Undertaker to get back to his feet and chokeslam the Rock and retain his title. But after the match, the Rock didn’t look like he was willing to give up his chance that easily. Will the Rock continue to go after the title?

The veteran Ric Flair’s old age seemed to be catching up with him when he forgot where his dressing room was and stubbled into Kurt Angle’s locker room. But Flair saw that as an opportunity to try to book a match between Kurt and Batista. But Angle decided to send a challenge to Flair, questioning if he’s able to keep up with him at his old age. Flair accepted the challenge and they had a match on Smackdown. Angle looked poised to win the match, and he did, thanks to interference from Batista. Will Flair go after Angle? Will Angle be happy with a win by disqualification over Ric Flair?

JBL’s constant baggering and insults towards Eddie Guerrero have finally gotten to the wrestler, who asked for a break from wrestling for a while. This didn’t play well with the GM Shane McMahon, who laid into JBL about this when he asked him for a United States title match on Smackdown. Shane rejected, but did give him a match against the United States Champion John Cena, but not for the title. If JBL lost the match, he would no longer be the number one contender for the United States title. Fortunately for JBL, he managed to beat Cena. Will JBL continue to ask Shane for a title shot? Will Shane still be pissed off with JBL?

When Too Cool were scheduled to face the Dudley Boyz for the WWE Tag Titles, Grandmaster Sexay was unable to compete due to injury. So a replacement was called up.. The third member of Too Cool, Rikishi, took his place. Scooty 2 Hotty and Rikishi ended up winning the tag titles. So at Too Cool’s next title defence, Grandmaster was ready to defend the title he thought was his. But his plans were spoiled when he was sent to the back by the ring announcer and ordered the legitament other half of the tag team champs to come out. Rikishi made his way to the ring and exchanged intense glances with Sexay. Will Sexay try and get what he sees as his title back?

After Chavo Classic cost A.J Styles the Cruiserweight title at his first PPV match at SummerSlam, Styles was out for revenge and was put into a match with Chavo Classic. Styles managed to evade the attacks of the Cruiserweight Champion Chavo Guerrero Jnr and beat Chavo Classic. Has the Guerrero’s cheating ways stopped working on Styles or will they still be able to retain the title with theire normal methods?

All this and more action on Smackdown next Thursday.

You can find Smackdown in WWE Afterlife every Thursday.

#91 · (Edited)
Raw - 23rd August

Heat

Charlie Haas defeated Raven

Gail Kim defeated Ivory

Raw – August 23rd

The show starts with footage from the end of Raw last week, and the return of Christian to Monday Night Raw, helping out his brother, Edge.

Raw pyro lights up the Arrowhead Pond in Anaheim, California

J.R – We are completely sold out here in the Arrowhead Pond, the home of WrestleMania XVI, the ‘Millennium WrestleMania’ as WWE Raw rolls into town. Your hosts for the night Jim Ross alongside my broadcast colleague Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler and folks, what a night we have in store for you.

King – J.R, I haven’t been looking forward to a show like this in a long time!

J.R – King tonight is going to be one hell of a night, I can assure you that!

The World’s Greatest Tag Team’s Music Plays

Lillian – Please Welcome, the World Tag Team Champions, Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin.

J.R – King, these two young men have devised a Tag Team Tournament, similar to the old, ‘King Of The Ring’ knockout Tournament whereby the winners will go onto face the Champions at Unforgiven.

King – J.R, don’t you think that that is being a little to over confidant, I mean look; these men are putting together a tournament where they wont know who the winners are, until a couple of weeks time, they won’t have any scouting time.

Shelton Benjamin picks up the microphone and speaks

Shelton – When we were on Smackdown and we were the WWE Tag Team Champions, Charlie and myself had to wrestle many different Tag Teams. We didn’t walk into Smackdown every Thursday and find out that we were wrestling the same guys over and over; no we had many different opponents. That is why we decided to come up with this Tournament, that we like to call ‘The World’s Greatest Search’

King – The Worlds Greatest Search, I like it!

Haas – That’s right Shelton, we are going to have knockout Tag Team Matches every week on Raw, running up to Unforgiven. And the winners of this search, well they get to face, The World’s Greatest Tag Team.

Shelton – Now, as Tag Partners, we have always found something missing. You see, when we were at Smackdown, we had a motivator, we had Kurt Angle by our side, but on Raw, we’ve got no-body. So as a team, we have decided to find ourselves a manager, and we would like to bring this Man out here for you all to see.

Haas – Please Welcome, The World’s Greatest Manager…

King – Who’s it gonna be?

Both – THEODORE R. LONG

Theodore Long comes out to the World’s Greatest Tag Team’s Music

J.R – Theodore Long is the new manager of The World’s Greatest Tag Team!

Both men are standing in the Ring clapping their new mentor

Shelton – On behalf of the World’s Greatest Tag Team, Welcome

They embrace as Long is given a Microphone

Long – Let me holla at ya playas! Now, Theodore Long has had his times on Raw, we’ve seen ‘Back The Mack’ we’ve seen the ‘5 Minute White Boy Challenge’ but what you haven’t seen is Theodore Long be the manager of a Title winning Tag Team. These men got some serious thuggin’ and buggin’ going around here! Now, my aim is to get these two young men higher then where they are now. Higher then they have ever been. Higher then the sky! These two men have picked the right man to take them further, and if you like it then you better holla,holla,holla!

Long gets a Holla, Holla, Holla chant going

J.R – Things are about to pick up with Theodore Long as the manager of The World’s Greatest Tag Team

King – J.R, he’s no ordinary manager, he’s the World’s Greatest Manager.

A Dark Black Limo pulls up in the Parking Lot. Out step Mr. McMahon and Randy Orton from the back of it. Todd Grisham catches them.

Todd – Mr. McMahon, Mr. Orton. How are you going to address the situation that has arisen, with Christian trading shows from Smackdown to Raw?

Orton – Todd, we don’t need to tell you anything do we?

Todd – Mr. McMahon?

Vince – I suggest you keep quiet before you lose your job.

They walk past the camera and are out of sight

Commercial Break

J.R – We’re back live as Rob Van Dam is scheduled to face Chris Jericho, one-on-one.

King – There’s still some tension left in these two men from last weeks Tag Team Match, let’s see if they will release some tonight.

Rob Van Dam’s Theme Plays

Lillian – Making his way to the Ring, from Battlecreek, Michigan. Weighing in at 235lbs. Rob Van Dam.

J.R – Here comes the high flying, RVD, who wrestles with a somewhat unorthodox style.

Chris Jericho’s Theme Plays

Lillian – Introducing the challenger, from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, he weighs in at 245lbs, Chris Jericho.

J.R – Jericho already has a pin-fall victory over RVD, from last week.

King – J.R, Chris Jericho is the man, he’s the sexy beast!

Match
Rob Van Dam vs. Chris Jericho

FinishJericho swings RVD into the Steel Steps on the outside. Referee keeps counting to 10. Jericho enters the Ring forcing the count to be broken. He grabs RVD and tries to slingshot him into the Steel Post but RVD worms his way out and pushes Jericho into the Post. RVD worms his way back into the Ring leaving Y2J lying outside. Mike Chioda gets up to an 8 count. Jericho crawls back into the Ring. RVD lifts him up planning for a Fisherman’s Suplex, but Jericho gets a Roll-Up, and a 3 Count!

Here is your winner – Chris Jericho

J.R – King, Jericho stole one.

King – J.R, you could say that it was…destiny!

Chris Benoit is in his Locker Room. Triple H enters.

HHH – Benoit, I know how you feel, to have something so close to you then get it taken away, just like that, with no warning.

Benoit steps up to Triple H’s face

Benoit – Triple H, what you fail to realise, is I don’t care how you feel about yourself and especially how you care about me. I am the Rabid Wolverine Chris Benoit; YOU are the Game Triple H. In that sentence I don’t think that I heard your name being associated with my name.

HHH – Benoit now you listen to me. Mr. Crippler, Mr. I’m too good for anyone else. Benoit, you might have beaten me countless times before, weather it was title or non-title, but I want to face you at Unforgiven, to settle this once and for all. Now I’m gonna go to Eric Bischoff’s and I’m gonna DEMAND this match. Benoit I’ll see you, at Unforgiven.

Don’t Try This At Home Commercial

Triple H enters the General Managers Office

Eric – Triple H, what can I do for you?

HHH – I want Chris Benoit at Unforgiven

Eric – You…You what? You want Chris Benoit at Unforgiven?

HHH – You heard me right Bischoff. I want Benoit at Unforgiven

Eric – Are you serious?

HHH – Does it look like I’m joking?

Eric – This is absolutely great! I want to see how Smackdown and Shane McMahon are going to cope with this, Triple H you’ve got your match because at Unforgiven it will be Triple H going one-on-one against Chris Benoit.

Triple H openly laughs whilst the camera fades back to J.R and King

King – J.R, The Game and The Wolverine at Unforgiven! I can’t believe it, is our General Manager a genius or what?

J.R – I’ve got to hand it to Bischoff, he’s made one hell of a match in Triple H vs. Benoit.

The World’s Greatest Tag Team’s Theme Plays

J.R – The Tag Champions are back out again

King – And look who’s with them, it’s the World’s Greatest Manager!

J.R – Theodore Long, the new manager of Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas.

King – J.R, they’re coming to join us.

J.R – Folks we are now being joined by The World’s Greatest Tag Team and The World’s Greatest Manager.

T. Long – That’s right .JR, do I hear a holla, holla, hollla?

King – HOLLA, HOLLA, HOLLA!!!

T. Long – That’s right King, get with the flow!

J.R – Why are you guys gracing us with your presence at this moment?

Shelton – Well, we’re here to scout out the first two teams in the World’s Greatest Search.

Haas – We believe that the first team will be La Resistance, whom we beat at SummerSlam to regain our titles.

J.R – That’s right La Resistance, will be the first guys to participate in what you call ‘The World’s Greatest Search’

La Resistance Theme Plays

Lillian – The following Match is a Match in the ‘World’s Greatest Search’ introducing first from Quebec, Canada. At a combined weight of 465lbs, Sylvain Grenier and Rob Conway. La Resistance.

J.R – These cocky Frenchmen are Anti-American and do not belong in this country.

T. Long – That’s where I agree with you J.R. In the World’s Greatest Tag Team, we see pure American blood. Do ya hear me playa?

Eugene’s Theme Plays

Lillian – And introducing their challengers, at a combined weight of 488lbs, William Regal and Eugene.

T. Long – I’ve seen lot’s of Eugene and I think that this man is Championship challenge, believe that!

Knockout match in the ‘World’s Greatest Search’
La Resistance vs. William Regal & Eugene

FinishLa Resistance are in complete control of the match. Regal is being beaten on by Rob Conway. The World’s Greatest Team leave their positions at the Commentary Table and approaches the Ring. La Resistance is distracted by this and both men leave their respective opponents and hurl abuse from outside the Ring, suddenly Eugene comes out from no-where and Stunners Sylvain Grenier, he then lands a Spinebuster on Rob Conway followed by a People’s Elbow. He puts the lifeless body of William Regal on top of Sylvain Grenier and stops Rob Conway from interfering in the count. The referee gets the 3 count as TWGT clap Eugene on.

Here are your winners and the advancers to the next round – William Regal & Eugene

King – I can see some great times ahead for the Tag Champs; they’ve got one hell of a manager!

Commercial Break

Edge is walking backstage he bumps into Christian.

Edge – Hey, dude I’ve been looking all over for you, now I’ve been thinking, seeing as Edge and Christian are finally back together, we can do some of the stuff that we used to do…

Christian – What do you mean by, used to do?

Edge takes out his glasses

Edge – Now, seeing as we are in California! I want to give all of these fans a traditional ’10 second pose’ so that the people of California can get their own pictures of Edge and Christian.

Christian – Dude, I think…that’s a great idea; I’ll go and get myself ready!

Christian walks off whilst Edge has a smile on his face

Shawn Michaels is backstage with Jonathan Coachman

Coach – First of all welcome back HBK to Raw, and how do you feel going into tonight’s match?

HBK Chants begin

HBK – Thanks a lot Coach, never thought that I would here something like that come from your mouth. But yeah, I’ve been out of action for a couple of months, I’ve seen the Hardy Boyz reunite, and I was truly worried. Scott Steiner is one S.O.B and he is not scared of doing whatever it takes to take out each Hardy, but whenever The Heart Break Kid is around, he won’t let that happen…

Both Hardy’s approach HBK

Jeff – Now, look Shawn we’re really flattered that you are helping us, but let’s do our talking in the Ring, later tonight.

Cameras turn back to J.R and King

J.R – The return of Shawn Michaels to the Ring later on tonight. He will team up with the Hardy Boyz to face the Team of Kane, The Hardcore Champion Scott Steiner and another partner of their choosing.

King – Any news on their partner J.R?

King – I honestly have no idea on who it is.

Hardcore Holly’s Theme Plays

Lillian – The following Match is a knockout match in the ‘World’s Greatest Search’ introducing first, at a combined weight of 502lbs Hardcore Holly and Tommy Dreamer

Maven’s Theme Plays

Lillian – Making their way to the Ring, at a combined weight of 430lbs, Maven and Tajiri.

Knockout match in the ‘World’s Greatest Search’
Hardcore Holly & Tommy Dreamer vs. Maven & Tajiri

FinishTajiri locks the Tarantula on Holly. Dreamer breaks this up. Maven dropkicks Dreamer from behind knocking Dreamer onto the outside. Maven runs to the Ropes and Baseball Slide’s Dreamer. Meanwhile in the Ring, Tajiri has already been forced by the Referee to break the Tarantula. Tajiri has set Holly up for a Super-Kick but Holly scouts him out and lands the Oklahoma Slam, cover, and gets the 3 count.

J.R – Out of no-where, Hardcore Holly got the Oklahoma Slam on Tajiri, what a close match.

Here are your winners and the advancers to the next round – Hardcore Holly & Tommy Dreamer

Holly and Dreamer are celebrating in the ring, suddenly…Stone Cold’s Theme Plays

J.R – Here comes the Texas Rattlesnake, and the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Austin clears the Ring of both Dreamer and Holly and then grabs a Microphone.

Austin – Now Stone Cold Steve Austin, has had to do some thinking over the past week, but Stone Cold has gone to Eric Bischoff and has asked him something. You see Stone Cold wants to be able to choose what match he picks, and what order it will be in. So can Bill Goldberg for that matter. So Stone Cold has been thinking, what match are we going to have first? Then Stone Cold came up with the idea of having this match. Because Stone Cold has decided that the first match, in the best of 2-out-of-3 falls World Heavyweight Championship Match will be…

King – What’s it going to be??

Austin – A CHAIN MATCH!!!

J.R – Austin and Goldberg in a Chain Match to start their 2-out-of-3 falls match at Unforgiven.

King – J.R, somebody is not going to walk out of Unforgiven, I can guarantee that!

Commercial Break

Smackdown rebound involving…

- The Rikishi/Grand Master Sexay Tag Titles Debate.
- The Styles/Chavo feud
- The incident involving JBL/Cena
- The WWE Title match between The Undertaker and The Rock​

Lillian – The following Match Up is a 6 Man Elimination Tables Match. When a participant has been put through a Table he must leave the Match, the last man not to be put through a Table will be declared the Winner.

King – J.R, there’s Tables all around the Ring, I’ve never seen so many tables!

The Hardy Boyz Theme Plays

Lillian – Introducing first, from Cameron, North Carolina, at a combined weight of 460lbs, Matt and Jeff, the Hardy Boyz

Shawn Michaels Theme Plays

Lillian – And introducing their partner, from San Antonio, Texas, weighing in at 247lbs, The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels.

Kane’s Theme Plays

Lillian – And introducing the challengers, firstly weighing in at 320lbs. Kane

Scott Steiner’s Theme Plays

Lillian – Introducing his Tag Team Partner, from Bay City, Michigan, weighing in at 295lbs, he is the WWE Hardcore Champion, Scott Steiner.

J.R – Here are two of the three participants, I wonder who the third one is going to be?

A brief pause then Mark Henry’s Theme Plays

Lillian – And introducing their Tag Team Partner, He is the World’s Strongest Man, Mark Henry.

J.R – Oh My God, this is going to be disastrous.

King – Shawn Michaels, did you remember to reserve your spot in the hospital? Because after this match, you’re going to need it!

J.R – We’ll be right back after this short break!

Don’t try this at Home Commercial

6 Man Elimination Tables Match
The Hardy Boyz & Shawn Michaels vs. Kane, Scott Steiner & Mark Henry

Key Moments - Scott Steiner grabs one Table from outside the Ring. He rolls it into the Ring. The Hardy Boyz are already on the Ramp working on Mark Henry. Shawn Michaels is in the Ring, being beaten down by Kane. Steiner sets up the Table. Kane lifts up Michaels for Steiner to grab hold of him. Steiner looks to get a Powerbomb on Michaels but HBK wriggles out onto the floor, Steiner turns around and when he does HBK gets the Sweet Chin Music on Steiner. Steiner is knocked senseless. Meanwhile Kane looks to Chokeslam HBK, but HBK reverses this into a Scoop Slam. He slams Kane hard onto the Table but the Table doesn’t break, instead he climbs to the Top Rope and jumps of with a Diving Elbow! Kane crashes through the Table!

Kane is eliminated; we are left with The Hardy Boyz & HBK vs. Steiner & Mark Henry

Shawn Michaels is lying on top of Kane. Kane then sits up and proceeds to get another Table. He sets it up outside the Ring. He grabs HBK from inside the Ring, and sets him up for a Chokeslam. Kane chokeslames HBK through the Table, but Kane is no longer in the match therefore this doesn’t count.

Meanwhile Mark Henry has taken total control of the Hardy Boyz. He swings Jeff into the Steel Steps and Matt into the Ring Post. He then walks around to the other side to start to work on Shawn Michaels. HBK is still down after that illegal Chokeslam by Kane after he had been eliminated by HBK. Henry goes to get a Table placed near the Timekeepers slot. He sets up the Table on the outside and Goes to do the ‘World’s Greatest Slam’ on Michaels. Jeff Hardy appears out of no-where and takes out Henry. Jeff then proceeds to look under the Ring. He finds what he is looking for. A 15FT LADDER! Hardy puts this ladder into position. Michaels superkicks Henry onto the Table. Jeff climbs the Ladder, gets into position and Swanton Bombs Mark Henry from a 15ft Ladder through a Table.

The crowd chant HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, as Lillian announces that Mark Henry has been eliminated from the Match. It is now, The Hardy Boyz & HBK vs. Scott Steiner, 3-on-1

Jeff Hardy is lying senseless on the outside. Steiner sees HBK about to get up. He climbs out of the Ring, stands on the Ring Apron and jumps with a Double Axe Handle. Michaels is knocked to the floor. Matt Hardy comes to the aid of HBK as Steiner stomps on him furiously. Hardy grabs a Table from under the Ring and hits Steiner in the head with it. He then tosses the Table in the Ring, followed by the carcass of Steiner. Matt then crawls into the Ring, opens the Table and places Steiner on it. If he lands this, the match is over…He goes for the leg-drop but misses, he puts himself through the table but this doesn’t count. Steiner rolls out of the Ring, takes another Table and places it against the Turnbuckle. He then picks up Matt, and tosses him right through the Table, like a slingshot.

Matt Hardy is eliminated. We are down to Jeff Hardy & HBK vs. Scott Steiner

A bloody and battered Shawn Michaels enters the Ring; he fends off two punches by Steiner then lands a clothesline of his own. Jeff Hardy brings another two tables into the Ring. Steiner clotheslines him before he can set them up, Steiner does this himself, one at either end of the Ring. Shawn Michaels tries to land another Superkick, Steiner grabs his leg, picks him up and Press Slam’s him through one of the Tables. The impact is shuddering.

Shawn Michaels has been eliminated. We are left with Jeff Hardy vs. Scott Steiner.

Steiner tries to use his strength to put Hardy through the remaining Table, but Hardy compensates with his lack of strength by using his quick agility. Steiner tries to Suplex Hardy but Jeff counters with a DDT. Steiner gets back up and tries to Pumphandle Slam Jeff, but Jeff counters into the Twist Of Fate, through a table!

Here is your winner – Jeff Hardy

]Jeff Hardy celebrates in the Ring, meanwhile Steiner gets back up and tosses a Table into the Ring. He Low-Blows Jeff, and sets him up for the Frankensteiner through the Table. SUDDENLY…

KEVIN NASH’S THEME PLAYS!!!

Nash casually walks to the Ring; Steiner drops Jeff and looks in terror. Nash climbs over the top rope and Jeff pushes Steiner into the clutches of Nash. Nash then picks up Steiner and Jacknifes him through the Table, sending a message to the Hardcore Champion.

J.R – KEVIN NASH IS BACK IN THE WWE!!

Commercial Break

J.R – What a night it has already been.

King – J.R, we’ve still got Edge and Christian’s photo pose to look forward to, and it’s coming up next!

J.R – But Ladies and Gentlemen we are only 3 weeks away from Unforgiven, a Raw only production, which will be headlined with Goldberg defending his World Heavyweight Title against the number one contender Stone Cold Steve Austin.

King – This match will be 2-out-of-3 falls, and Stone Cold announced that the first fall will be a Chain Match!

J.R – And King, this one has just been made by General Manager, Eric Bischoff, it will be Scott Steiner defending his Hardcore Title against the returning Kevin Nash.

King – Triple H will meet Chris Benoit in what should be one for the ages!

J.R – And the World Tag Titles will be on the line as The World’s Greatest Tag Team will take on the winners of ‘The World’s Greatest Search’

King – That’s right, and they will be cheered on by their new manager, Teddy Long! And don’t forget to listen to our theme song ‘By My Side’ by Three Doors Down.

J.R – That’s Unforgiven, 12th September on Pay Per View.

Edge’s Theme Plays. Both Edge and Christian come out together

Edge – Now, for all of our fans here in California, we would like to give you 10 glorious seconds of Edge and Christian, so get your cameras ready

Christian – Let the countdown begin…

Both of them strike funny poses, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2…

Randy Orton’s Theme Plays

J.R – What does this self-centred S.O.B want?

King - Someone's out to spoil the party!

Orton – Christian, what makes you think that we won’t take you down like your former ‘Champion’ and brother, Edge. Hell, I don’t need to stand out here with you jackasses, I’m going back to the Hotel, enjoy the rest of your night, I’m out of…

Eric Bischoff’s Theme Plays, he comes out with a Microphone

Eric – Randy, you’re not going anywhere, you see I have you booked here tonight, for my Main Event. You see, I have it going down like this; it will be, in that very Ring, Randy Orton against…CHRISTIAN. And Randy if Christian wins, it will be Randy Orton vs. Christian at Unforgiven for the Intercontinental Championship. And that match…

Looks at his watch

Eric – Is up now!

Match
Randy Orton vs. Christian

FinishRandy Orton goes for the R.K.O and lands it. The Referee is counting but Edge puts Christian’s foot on the Bottom Rope. Orton goes outside the Ring and chases Edge, but after 9 seconds is forced to enter the Ring, or he will be counted out. On entry, Christian gives Orton a Rake to the Eye followed by an Impaler. Mr. McMahon runs to the Ring, but Edge spears him on the outside. The referee counts to three.

Here is your winner and the number one contender for the Intercontinental Title - Christian

Christian grabs the Title belt from outside the Ring, and knocks Orton out with it.

The show ends with Christian raising the Intercontinental Championship in one hand, and Edge’s hand in the other, whilst both Mr. McMahon and Randy Orton are knocked out

Match Results

Chris Jericho defeated Rob Van Dam
William Regal & Eugene defeated La Resistance therefore proceeding to the next round of ‘The World’s Greatest Search’
Hardcore Holly & Tommy Dreamer defeated Maven & Tajiri therefore proceeding to the next round of ‘The World’s Greatest Search’
Jeff Hardy defeated Scott Steiner to win the 6 Man Tag Team Elimination Tables Match
Christian defeated Randy Orton to get a Title shot at Unforgiven

Current Unforgiven Card

Show – WWE Unforgiven
Venue – Portland, Oregon
Date – 12th September 2004
Official Theme Tune – By My Side by Three Doors Down

Announced Matches

World Heavyweight Title Match - 2 out of 3 Falls,
1st Fall will be a Chain Match

Goldberg © vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin

Intercontinental Championship

Randy Orton © w/Mr.McMahon vs. Christian w/Edge

WWE Hardcore Championship

Scott Steiner © vs. Kevin Nash

World Tag Team Titles

Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin © vs.???

Triple H vs. Chris Benoit

-----------------

Thoughts?

#92 ·
10/1o loved that Raw. Teddy Long as WGT manager is cool and Nash retunring was also. I am really taking a liking to teh Unforgiven card it has a great line up thus far. Great show!

#93 ·
10/10!
RAW was awesome!
I love this whole concept of the Worlds Greatest Challenge Tournament. Nice idea!
Good to see Dreamer getting some airtime. The Christian and Edge segments were great.
I didn't expect Nash to attack Steiner, but It should be a great match at Unforgiven.
The Card so far is awesome, should be a great night!

Well done on the show

#94 ·
Great Raw. Nice to see the return of Henry and Nash as well as Theodore Long being the WGM. I like the Worlds Greatest Search as well as Edge and Christian reuniting, I just hope you don't drag them into tag team matches.The Austin/Goldberg match should be fantastic as well as Benoit/Triple H and Orton/Christian.

A-Dust

#95 ·
Yeah, suprerb Raw, definetly pumped for unfergiven after reading that.

twgtt I though had a very strong week and came outlooking very good, and I'm loving all this E+C stuff, just do what A-dust says and have them as ally's rather than tag team partners.

Also, very cool choice as far as the chain match goes should be good.

10/10 this week for, I thought it was great :cool:.

#97 ·
Loved the show as usual. Not often we see a Chain Match,so that will be spectacular!!!
Great to see Long as TWGTT manager, Long is DA MAN!!
Have to say, I wish I could have seen La Resistance, along with Regal & Eugene, and have them in separte matches on RAW. (Dunno if that makes sense)
But everything here is great. Looking forward to next week already!!!

#100 ·
Yo, thanks to every single one of you :)

I'm glad that you all enjoyed this week's Raw, Hopefully next week's will be just as good if not better!!

Just to inform you all that there will be no Raw preview :( from now on (Due to lack of time) and that Smackdown will be up as scheduled on Thursday.

Early Unforgiven predictions are welcome as are opinions on anything we've written

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.